Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Rockinonahigh 11-19-2012 11:41 PM

I fixex a crock pot dinner that is really good.
Make it this way.
Melt three table spoons of light butter on the bottom of crock pot.
Add 1 cup of long grain rice spred evenly on the bottom
of crock pot.
Lay two boneless chicken brest.
Open a small can of mushroom soup add 3/4 can of water or milk.
Pour over the chicken evenly.
Sprinkle a couple teaspoons onion soup mix over it all.
Cover an cook for 2 1/2 hrs on medium till tender.Cook time may be a bit longer cause not all crock pots temp the same.
This can be done with pork chops as well.I often add sliced mushrooms to mine or sauted onions and mushrooms to kick it up a notch.I bough some chicken flavor booster that do well in it too..1 small package dribbles over all of it.

SleepyButch 11-20-2012 12:15 AM

I had Medium rare prime rib and some grilled asparagus... it was delicious.

clay 11-20-2012 01:27 AM

I may or may not have eaten a
(big) bowl of that damned Spiced pumpkin pecan ice cream someone made me aware of....appreciate that "you know who"..lol

Gemme 11-20-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claybaby (Post 703924)
I may or may not have eaten a
(big) bowl of that damned Spiced pumpkin pecan ice cream someone made me aware of....appreciate that "you know who"..lol

Darn good, isn't it?

lol

Wait til you get to the bottom. They always have extra ooey gooey stuff there.

Tonight, it's gonna be Pizza Hut. They have a box special with 2 mediums, some breadsticks and a choice of either wings, pasta or pizza rolls plus, when I order it online, we'll get a 2 litre for free. Not too bad for $25 (including tax and tip), which will feed 3 and then have leftovers for another 1-2 meals.

PinkieLee 11-20-2012 01:28 PM

Since I didn't take anything out to thaw, I'm gonna have to go with the old reliable breakfast for dinner :)

low sodium bacon
eggs (I want a fried egg, she's gonna get scrambled)
toasted honey wheat english muffin
and watermelon for dessert

Talon 11-20-2012 01:51 PM

Take out every night until Thanksgiving, for me...so probably a falafel tonight.

ahk 11-20-2012 02:20 PM

no idea.

:|

WolfyOne 11-20-2012 02:23 PM

Not a darn thing
They had a feast at work for us at lunch and I ate everything and then some :|

StrongButch 11-20-2012 02:31 PM

Dinner

Pancakes,bacon and glass of cold milk.

Soon 11-20-2012 02:46 PM

Yeah, I am.

Large thin crust pizza--mushrooms, onions, half ham, half pepperoni

ruffryder 11-20-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruffryder (Post 703661)
We are headed to Golden Coral.

Well it was Sweet Tomatoes yesterday instead and I did eat! Mostly some chili and a chicken pot pie soup and salad. A bite of mac and cheese and some warm brownie lava cake.

ya'll are having pizza and that sounds good. I'll have to get to the store to get one sometime..

Tonight it's probably some leftover chicken wings to finish those off. Now I'm off to make a bacon egg and cheese sandwich on whole grain muffin.

Trev 11-20-2012 03:38 PM

I have no clue yet... :|

Electrocell 11-20-2012 10:07 PM

We had Gyros and watched "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter".

clay 11-20-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 704075)
Darn good, isn't it?

lol

Wait til you get to the bottom. They always have extra ooey gooey stuff there.

Tonight, it's gonna be Pizza Hut. They have a box special with 2 mediums, some breadsticks and a choice of either wings, pasta or pizza rolls plus, when I order it online, we'll get a 2 litre for free. Not too bad for $25 (including tax and tip), which will feed 3 and then have leftovers for another 1-2 meals.

I may...or may not ...be speaking to you anymore...lol....
I just HAD to have another smaller bowl this evening.
Ohh joy I can't wait to get to the bottom then.....I will have to fight my dachshund for it..lol. She gets the empty buckets in her mouth and hauls it to her bed to lick it clean.
Have you tried the Talenti Frozen Yogurt? OMG THAT is better than this spiced pumpkin pecan.....esp. the Caramel Sea Salt one......try it...

Canela 11-20-2012 10:33 PM

I made chicken enchiladas (casserole style).
Side of avocado slices
Peach flavored iced tea

ahk 11-20-2012 10:42 PM

ate pizza from TJ and a salad.

Talon 11-21-2012 09:54 AM

I'll probably just pick up a white garlic pizza w/ shrimp...that sounds kinda good for tonight.

weatherboi 11-21-2012 10:01 AM

I am getting ready to throw a Boston butt pork roast on to make BBQ sandwiches with mac n cheese and a tossed salad. Excited!!!

WolfyOne 11-21-2012 04:46 PM

I just ate a banana with peanut butter while I wait for corn muffins to finish baking.

I'm having one of those weird eating nights when I want something, but no not what I want.

Sachita 11-21-2012 04:55 PM

My own version of indian butter chicken with a bit more curry, lemon grass and basmati rice. Lots of porta bella mushrooms cooked in.