Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Jesse 10-15-2016 01:42 PM

Cooler weather

Orema 10-17-2016 10:16 AM

Driving in the desert

PRIDE in the desert.

Got time off from work, have booked my room, gonna drive to the desert, and am looking forward to the Dyke March and Rally!

Orema 10-17-2016 10:30 AM

Driving

I'm looking forward to driving the 100 or so miles to Palm Springs in a few weeks. I had planned on driving to Sedona this fall, but I'm not ready for that just yet, but I'm getting closer to my goal.

:dance2:

And I have a plan in case I freak out while driving to Palm Springs. One of my buddies has promised to come rescue me if the drive is too much, but I'm not even worried about that.

Gonna start creating my playlist for desert driving this week.

A. Spectre 10-18-2016 07:35 AM

Attending yet another Poi Dog Pondering concert at the famous Vic theater Chicago. Woooot!

http://www.susanvoelz.com/images/Cit...rlieSexton.jpg

clay 10-18-2016 07:45 AM

Brunch & Thanksgiving....:)

Having brunch with my rainbow sisters in a couple weeks. Then, having a potluck Thanksgiving dinner with the same group Thanksgiving Day. The hostesses have a heated pool...and we all usually wind up in the pool....so yes...I am excited. PLUS some new folks have joined...looking forward to meeting & hanging out with them, too!!!

easygoingfemme 10-18-2016 08:24 AM

Saturday night- a dinner with friends who live far away but are visiting and I haven't seen them in years!
Sunday- finally, a day off.
Later in November mini destination wedding out at my favorite mountain top hangout with my chosen family/best friends I'll ever know.

TL1 10-18-2016 10:21 AM

The weekend
State fair
Camping
The holidays
A trip to Mexico

candy_coated_bitch 10-18-2016 10:42 AM

Therapy this afternoon.

Blade 10-30-2016 12:18 PM

January 2023

Medusa 10-31-2016 10:04 AM

Samhain eve with good food, Pokemon hunting, margaritas, laughter, and all manner of fuckery!

Gayandgray 10-31-2016 10:20 AM

I'm looking forward to cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my spouse. We are staying in and skipping the invitation to go to her son's house. She will go Christmas while I'm working at the nursing home.:hangloose:

BullDog 11-01-2016 08:46 PM

Going to Albuquerque to see my friend and snuggle with her babygirl shi tzus!

JDeere 11-01-2016 08:49 PM

Friday as I get to make travels to see the other half!

Gemme 11-02-2016 05:43 AM

The day to be over. It's going to be a doozey. Well, off I go.

Medusa 11-04-2016 09:03 AM

Looking forward to tonight!

Ordering in, Wii-dancing, dogs, laughter, good beer, and feeling the glow!

Tovah 11-04-2016 10:15 AM

I'm looking forward to getting to know the people in this community! I recently joined the site and I'm happy I get to be a part of this group.

I'm also looking forward to this election being over in just a few days!!!!!

clay 11-04-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tovah (Post 1104633)
I'm looking forward to getting to know the people in this community! I recently joined the site and I'm happy I get to be a part of this group.

I'm also looking forward to this election being over in just a few days!!!!!

Welcome Tovah. This is an incredibly rich, diverse, & compassionate sight, filled with some really swell folks. Enjoy...see you around the forums...

Me, too! I hate the mud slinging on TV...ad nauseum!!!

Tovah 11-04-2016 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1104636)
Welcome Tovah. This is an incredibly rich, diverse, & compassionate sight, filled with some really swell folks. Enjoy...see you around the forums...

Me, too! I hate the mud slinging on TV...ad nauseum!!!

Thank you, clay! Everyone I've met so far has been very welcoming.

And yesssss, only 4 more days until the ugly campaigning ENDS (hopefully).

Canela 11-04-2016 12:57 PM

Sleep...almost 20 hours OT and my body is in need of a reprieve...

I think some wine, too. Yes, that sounds like something I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to!

:cheer:

Orema 11-07-2016 10:57 AM

Lots to look forward to ...

• Going home. I love my femme cave and I usually miss it after being away for a couple days. I'm missing it.
  • Drinking some green smoothies. I'm really missing those veggies and i can't eat half as many as I can drink. My body is wanting high doses of veggies.
  • Hearing Trump's concession speech, providing he makes one.
  • Starting a new project in therapy. The last time we met she asked me to think of what I want to work on next. I'm still deciding, but am looking forward to working on self some more.