Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

deb_U_taunt 09-18-2011 07:25 AM

I am looking forward to having the next week free from my job!!! I love vacation time.

SoulShineFemme 09-18-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONLY (Post 419648)
I am looking forward to the day that I wake up next to my girl (f) and say "Good morning beautiful (f) and welcome home.... forever......." and top it off with a nice long kiss and ......:bedfuck: but for now I am looking forward to her next visit

I am soooo looking forward to this day too. It's rapidly approaching.. :mountie::kissy::heartbeat:

I'm looking forward to next weekend. We are long overdue for a movie date and a home cooked meal. ;)

girl_dee 09-19-2011 06:00 AM

Niagra Falls with Syr, TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOLA on Wednesday !!!!!!!!

Amber2010 09-19-2011 06:17 AM

I am looking forward to my three day weekend get away with my daughter.
She takes me away once every year to a hotel on the beach. She pays for it and when I try to pay she won't hear of it. I am one lucky mom! "Smile"

ONLY 09-19-2011 06:48 AM

I am looking forward to FRIDAY :hangloose: time with my girl (f)....

Strappie 09-19-2011 08:10 AM

A quick trip out to Portland to watch a friend run in a marathon then back on Monday night. Get up on Tuesday and head to KC to G's for the Reunion!!

Wooohooooooo!!

Jett 09-19-2011 08:17 AM

Today...

...it's my 13 year anniversary with my lovely lady <3

foxyshaman 09-23-2011 02:29 PM

<insert flying geek flag> Today is the opening seminar for the 2011 - 2012 Jung Forum season. Tonite's discussion is Symbols and the Unconscious.

I get to go with a new friend. I am excited for all of that. :dance1:

Then Saturday I get to story tell at Pagan Pride. I assure you however, they are NOT the stories your mama told you!! :jester::hamactor:

Then Sunday... ahhh feet up, ball game on, and enjoy the sweet surrender to silence and stillness. :praying:

And then probably a walk in the river valley lest my magic boy boots feel neglected, and this fox loves her magic, climb any mountain, adolescent (size 5) boy boots...:mohawk:

:canadian:

ruffryder 09-23-2011 02:35 PM

My daughter coming to visit me in about 3 weeks and a very special person the week after. :moonstars:

1QuirkyKiwi 09-23-2011 03:54 PM

A lie in tomorrow morning.......that's if my beautiful cats let me, lol!

Abigail Crabby 09-23-2011 04:12 PM

Tomorrow

someone slipped and let it be known there is a surprise coming for me tomorrow........

Lazy Daze 09-24-2011 05:14 AM

Spending time in his arms, going to Orlando Pride with him, making the move to be together forever

girl_dee 09-25-2011 05:55 AM

Her picking me up to bring me back home, love family visits and love going back to that crazy little farm with my chosen family!

JAGG 09-27-2011 07:17 PM

fair

The Tulsa state fair!!!!!!!!!! It starts Thursday!!! I know it's kind of trashy and cheesy but I love it!!!!!!!! I love the butter sculptures, the cake contest winners, the chainsaw art contests. The huge petting zoo, with the baby pigmy goats!!! The huge mother pigs with the little tiny babies , you can watch a live birth if you are there at the right time. The food , the music, you can see anything from second graders playing triangles, to big name bands or uncle Eddy playing the wooden spoons hahahah The fish and gaming building you can see almost every insect found in Oklahoma, it's a totally cool display. All the different horses and cows . Pineapple whips and grilled chicken on a stick , corn on the cob yum. Of course the rides. I love all of it! The people watching is amazing . That's all I'm going to say about that. hahahaha

bright_arrow 09-27-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun_dee (Post 420754)
Niagra Falls with Syr, TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOLA on Wednesday !!!!!!!!

It's lovely! That was one of Bard and I's first dates! I think we're like four hours or so from it :blink: I hope you get a rainbow too!

bright_arrow 09-27-2011 09:50 PM

Bard's cast comes off on the 29 at 10am. Hy is all but jumping for joy! Then it's the boot again for a month.. and then physical therapy. We have been looking at gym's, specifically looking for one with a pool to help.

Ranger Butch Force 09-27-2011 09:55 PM

Going home next year. Pre season hockey. Pre season roller derby. Getting rid of this cold Ive had since I came back to the default world. Moving to another city next year (as soon as I decide WHERE to move to).

jules5041 09-28-2011 05:52 PM

REUNION

hey all~

I have to say that I am really getting excited about REUNION this year. Last year's event was my first and I look forward to sheading the term "virgin". I am ready to make a solid effort in my second year. I really hope to make new friends and rebond with some of you whom I was lucky enough to meet last year.

Two weeks from tomorrow I will welcome you all to my city with open arms. I sooo hope you enjoy it here.

I have all of my foo foo outfits ready. I have to admit I have been planning on what to wear to REUNION for months! I am happy to say that my attire is/are hanging around my townhouse just begging to be worn. I was really able to put forth some effort towards what I wear this year. Thankfully, financially I was able to make it all fit within my budget. I don't usually get so excited about clothes, but one of my favorite things about last year's event was seeing what everyone was wearing.

So, yeah, I am looking forward to YOU. To REUNION. Where ya'll {had to get a ya'll in there} will be coming and bringing your love. Your lives. Your experiences. 15 days and counting!!!!

Jules 'with numbers'

princessbelle 10-01-2011 07:01 PM

I am so excited about the reunion i can't stand it!!!!!!

Also i am excited about going camping with BullDog in November, or if it is too cold we will stay in the chalet, and introducing her to the beauty of the Smokey Mountains!!!!!!

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...yers/mount.jpg

Rockinonahigh 10-01-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxyshaman (Post 423380)
<insert flying geek flag> Today is the opening seminar for the 2011 - 2012 Jung Forum season. Tonite's discussion is Symbols and the Unconscious.

I get to go with a new friend. I am excited for all of that. :dance1:

Then Saturday I get to story tell at Pagan Pride. I assure you however, they are NOT the stories your mama told you!! :jester::hamactor:

Then Sunday... ahhh feet up, ball game on, and enjoy the sweet surrender to silence and stillness. :praying:

And then probably a walk in the river valley lest my magic boy boots feel neglected, and this fox loves her magic, climb any mountain, adolescent (size 5) boy boots...:mohawk:

:canadian:

Wish I could hear the stories you are going to tell,bet they are good ones...I miss all the good stuff!