Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

The_Lady_Snow 12-30-2010 09:12 AM

Waking up in 2011 next to Grant.

:)

Sparkle 12-30-2010 10:31 AM

The Amos Lee concert with my sister & brother-in-law on NYE

Risotto rustica with prosciutto & arugula on New Year's Day

A fast-approaching flash of my passport & a mini-hols in a warmer climate

and *hopefully* one-full-time-benefited-well-paid-enjoyable job in 2011.

Diva 12-30-2010 10:45 AM

Grocery shopping!
AND...I'm getting a new tail~light!

I know.....it just doesn't get much better, does it? ;)

PinkieLee 12-30-2010 01:12 PM

I'm looking foward to this weekend that we are spending at the beach (my happy place). Not only will be be ringing in the new year, but also celebrating my boo's mom's 60th birthday. A girls weekend filled with champagne, cake, fireworks & laughter!

I'm looking forward to waking up early and walking on the beach, looking for seashell treasures and having a lil' quiet ME time. The peaceful feeling that refreshes my soul after watching the sun rise & set over the ocean.

lipstixgal 12-30-2010 01:14 PM

I'm looking forward to the year 2011 and what it will bring hopefully a job with benefits in the medical field of my choice and a new home in a warmer climate so my body doesn't ache as much!!

Gemme 12-31-2010 04:16 PM

I'm looking forward to a nicer New Year than 2010.

girl_dee 01-01-2011 07:03 AM

Looking forward to today!

Cowboi 01-01-2011 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 256124)
Grocery shopping!
AND...I'm getting a new tail~light!

I know.....it just doesn't get much better, does it? ;)

Ummm A New Tail light!!! Yeah Baby!!! LoL Happy New Year!!!

diamondrose 01-01-2011 07:49 AM

Looking foward to a new term in school

SnackTime 01-01-2011 08:37 AM

Looking forward to the new year...

bigbutchmistie 01-01-2011 09:32 AM

Well I was thinking last night.. Since, Ive never had one... My First New Year's Eve Kiss from a beautiful femme... :)

Sachita 01-01-2011 10:07 AM

I saw this quote:

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.
~Ellen Goodman

I never go out New Years eve. The first day of the year is always very reflective for me. By the 2nd or 3rd I'm in full swing. 2011 will be a benchmark year. My health is steady and my healing continues. I'm focused and looking forward to fruits of my labor. The hard ass work and heartache these past two years but all worth it. I have arrived at such a great place and will make this best year yet.

shadows papa 01-01-2011 10:12 AM

My first breakfast of the New Year with Miss Pink. Returning to school on Monday because I have 6 weeks of classes left and then I am in clinicals pretty much non-stop until graduation. Sitting down and figuring out an event calendar for bike rides, bike races and triathlons that are doable for 2011.

storyofmylife 01-01-2011 10:27 AM

Hugs from my family and to hold and give lots of kisses and hugs to my lil' AnnaBelle that I miss so much! :bulldog:

Laerkin 01-01-2011 11:26 AM

Today brings unlimited possibility.

This year holds endless potential, but only if I can honestly assess and acknowledge where I am in this moment. I'm grateful for the lessons of 2010, for the struggles that showed me where I need to improve and focus, so I can work to make 2011 even better.

I'm looking forward to the journey I want to take from vegetarian to vegan to improve my health.

I'm excited about our trip to Japan.

I can't wait to graduate with my Business degree after working on it at night, on and off, for over 14 years.

I'm so looking forward to forging new friendships and strengthening/deepening existing relationships.

And most of all, I wish all of us new levels of prosperity, joy, awareness, and love.

Today is the day of dreams.

bigbutchmistie 01-02-2011 04:47 PM

I am looking forward to a New Year :)

Im making it my goal to be more proactive in dating. In the past I dont really do anything but sit back and wait...

I will be more proactive this year by putting myself in sitiuations where I can meet others...

Not looking specifically. But opening myself up to meeting new people... And just living my life... :)

I realize its not going to happen if I dont make it happen. And that's just what I intend on doing :)

girl_dee 01-06-2011 07:01 AM

a low key day

lipstixgal 01-06-2011 07:50 AM

To my car being fixed and back in my garage so I can go shopping already for my fabric and crochet hooks and some groceries...

Cowboi 01-06-2011 08:32 AM

Looking forward to getting well and life back to normal.

PinkieLee 01-06-2011 08:56 AM

What am I looking foward to...

Going out dancing this weekend (it's been forever)! We are celebrating a friend's belated birthday, and the girls are getting all dolled up and hitting the town! I think this occassion calls for my favorite RED high heels :)