Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

RockOn 11-10-2015 08:00 PM

back to Gemme

Hi Gemme,

Oh ... uhhh ... well .... 😮
*squirming now*
I see you were talking about putting sugar on my tongue. Thanks for the valuable tip. I set my tongue on fire regularly with hot sauce even without having eaten hard sour candy all afternoon. By the time I read this, I had already stood in the kitchen with the fridge open for about five minutes and consumed a glass of cold milk, some apple juice and a couple of swigs of Hawaian Punch. Then finished off the bowl of CoCo Puffs in milk ... so the fire was gone. You can bet I will remember the sugar next time. Not kidding!

All jokes aside, I laughed like all hell when I read where you said "Don't argue; just do it"
*more laughter*

*me tinkin' perhaps Gemme has me confused with some stubborn stone butch from her past, yes?*

😉

JDeere 11-10-2015 08:03 PM

I had a bowl of split pea and ham soup, with water to drink.

Gemme 11-11-2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1025372)
Hey JDeere, do you see where she just now called me "Sugar?" I think she likes me. *big grin from ear to ear*
I wonder if she will like my dogs too. Sure hope so!

Now let me go read what she said. I could not get past her "pet name" for me.��

*cracking up*

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1025373)
Hi Gemme,

Oh ... uhhh ... well .... ��
*squirming now*
I see you were talking about putting sugar on my tongue. Thanks for the valuable tip. I set my tongue on fire regularly with hot sauce even without having eaten hard sour candy all afternoon. By the time I read this, I had already stood in the kitchen with the fridge open for about five minutes and consumed a glass of cold milk, some apple juice and a couple of swigs of Hawaian Punch. Then finished off the bowl of CoCo Puffs in milk ... so the fire was gone. You can bet I will remember the sugar next time. Not kidding!

All jokes aside, I laughed like all hell when I read where you said "Don't argue; just do it"
*more laughter*

*me tinkin' perhaps Gemme has me confused with some stubborn stone butch from her past, yes?*

��

I was going with historical statistical data.

:blink:

Rockinonahigh 11-11-2015 02:54 PM

What it ever turns out to be it will be something with chicken and lots of veggies.

cinnamongrrl 11-11-2015 03:29 PM

Meh...

I was SUPPOSED to be going on a brewery tour and eating there BUT

1) they made the time earlier

2) I'm training yet another person to work with me on my Wednesday client...I was trying to do math in my head while driving...I think this will be the 4th person I've trained plus I had one substitute...no two...

I feel like Emily Gilmore with her maids....I SWEAR its not me!

So...I've decided to go down to the Local Joint and have a turkey burger...and maybe a beer...and DEFINITELY some sweet tater fries....and if there's cake....I may have that too. I'm totally bummed...

RockOn 11-11-2015 09:44 PM

more than one femme has called me: 2 by 4

Heh Heh!

RockOn 11-11-2015 10:01 PM

4 slices of shaved deli ham
2 packets (one ounce each) of Philidelphia cream cheese, fresh strawberries
large milk x 2

ice cream cone for dessert later on

JDeere 11-11-2015 11:24 PM

Egg and sausage breakfast tacos with debrief beans and a glass of milk.

Uli 11-12-2015 10:22 AM

Pork fried rice made with leftover pork roast and rice from last night. My stir fry sauce will make it taste like a whole new thing!

Gemme 11-12-2015 11:24 AM

Last night, I had the last of the meatless and soy free "chicken" nuggets with some tater tots and fizzy water.

Tonight, I have plans to make sweet Andouille chicken sausage with red beans and rice and maybe some broccoli. If I'm being honest, there will likely be hot cocoa cookies too.

C0LLETTE 11-12-2015 12:01 PM

pasta: pick some pasta shape, dump in some bottled sauce, and there's dinner.

deathbypoem 11-12-2015 01:27 PM

Skirt steak sandwiches w/ some funky combo of condiments. Maybe garlic mayo, with blueberry or strawberry syrup on top.. just a drizzle not a dollop. To even the sweet/savory. And a few caramelized onion on top of that. A side salad and/or coleslaw.

Tea to drink of course.

Gemme 11-12-2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1025667)
Last night, I had the last of the meatless and soy free "chicken" nuggets with some tater tots and fizzy water.

Tonight, I have plans to make sweet Andouille chicken sausage with red beans and rice and maybe some broccoli. If I'm being honest, there will likely be hot cocoa cookies too.

Best laid plans....I had pepperoni pizza.

RockOn 11-12-2015 08:35 PM

two plain mini-bagels

squirted three one ounce philadelphia cream cheese packets on them

dumped some apricot preserves on it

large milk x 2

Bèsame* 11-12-2015 10:06 PM

So with the dental work I got today, it had to be something I didn't have to chew. So to the pantry I go...
Truffle/portabella mushroom gnocchi.
Made a sauce of, onions, yellow peppers, garlic, cooked down to soft. Added tomato sauce, shredded left over pork roast, all kinds of fancy spices, including red chili pepper. Mixed in fresh spinach. Topped the gnocchi with the sauce and shaved parm cheese.

Must say, that concoction was rather delish....

starryeyes 11-12-2015 10:26 PM

Pesto chicken, salad and garlic bread :)

Karysma 11-12-2015 11:36 PM

Sloppy Joes (a Gil craves what she craves!)... And a Moscato. 😉

JDeere 11-13-2015 01:08 AM

Chicken with pepperoni slices and mozarella cheese slices cooked in spaghetti sauce, with spaghetti noodles, salad, stuffed jalapenos and sweet tea to drink.

stargazingboi 11-13-2015 04:11 PM

I made two types of pasta dishes..one a simple homemade mac and cheese and the other...hmm no idea what to call it. I started with using mushrooms, then added a compound butter (green chili peppers, lime, garlic). Then noticed there was a tomato, olive salad/bruschetta (that was left over from a party) and another mushroom garlic type thing that was also left over...so, I threw that in (I believe in re-purposing things). Cut up some fresh herbs and some organic pasta and BAM a tasty little pasta dish.

Rockinonahigh 11-13-2015 05:39 PM

Thick cut steaks with a salad for me, and baked tater for my son.