Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Liam 03-30-2016 07:34 PM

I had a very late lunch, which was a HUGE, so I'm going light with my ice cream tonight, and having a root beer float. :)

Princess 03-30-2016 09:39 PM

I really didn't feel much like making dinner tonight. I had some cottage cheese with a ton of fresh cracked black pepper and cherry tomatoes. Yum!

Rockinonahigh 03-31-2016 09:24 AM

Being I will be gone most of the afternoon I will be picking up a take out for dinner...not sure what as of yet.

clay 03-31-2016 05:36 PM

Applewood smoked, thick cut bacon with 2 tomato slices on romaine leaves with smear of Duke's mayo...:)....(YES they are on my bariatric diet) and (yes I stayed within my parameters...:0..)

Gayandgray 03-31-2016 07:31 PM

I made rigatoni with tomato sauce for my spouse before I went to work today, and I had scrambled eggs with sugar snap peas and lots of garlic!

Gemme 03-31-2016 07:38 PM

I had a giant Moe's burrito ($3 today only!), chips and salsa and cotton candy.

RockOn 03-31-2016 07:55 PM

crumbled a whole roll of saltines into a very tall large glass ... then put the milk to it!

gave Jennifer about 2 table spoons each

Sweet Bliss 03-31-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss (Post 1057296)
:blink::vigil:

Something with chicken i guess?

As if I hadn't already run out of ideas..... purchased 35 lbs of chicken breasts.... what the hell was I thinking?

Oh ya, only $1.57 per pound. HUGE savings, HUGE.

My Son is weightlifting, and working very physical job. Gotta keep the man healthy. He still loves my cooking, lol.

So I will continue to cook chicken... :jester:

Rockinonahigh 04-01-2016 09:41 AM

Tonight will be tuna salad served on a bed of butter lettuce, on the side will be sliced tomatoes, thing slices sweet onion and sliced cucumber along with cherry tomato cause I like them. Maybe I will break out the electric grill then grill some veggies too. The veggies will be topped with a lemon herb dressing , I am glad spring is hear.

Jesse 04-01-2016 10:51 AM

Greek salad with sliced grilled chicken.

CherryWine 04-01-2016 11:44 AM

It's date night with the girlfriend, and I've already looked at the menu and decided what I want (because I am a dork like that).

Spit-fire roasted pork shoulder over polenta with braised greens...unless they can tempt me with their special. :eating:

Gayandgray 04-01-2016 03:44 PM

My spouse just wanted leftover rigatoni, and I just grazed on cheese, peanut butter, and olives.:jester::jester:

*Anya* 04-01-2016 05:38 PM

I've had a craving for egg salad so I whipped some up with Duke's mayo and will have it on top of a lettuce salad with carrots, tomatoes and an avocado.

Trying to wait until the egg salad gets cold. It's hard.

stargazingboi 04-01-2016 07:00 PM

So, when I came home from work I started cooking for the weekend.

1) made a vegan pot pie...mushrooms, green beans, carrots, onion, pepper, broccoli, peas and corn, with a country gravy.

2) hand pies stuffed with mushroom, spinach, onion and pepper with a vegan cream sauce

3) pinto beans and Spanish rice (always have pinto beans made in this house *shrugs*)

4) biscuits

yesterday I made homemade mac and cheese for the vegetarians

RockOn 04-01-2016 09:47 PM

not really hungry ...

repeat of last night ...

saltine crackers hand-crushed in a huge glass of milk, big spoon required ;)

MsTinkerbelly 04-01-2016 09:48 PM

We went to Outback for date night!

Yumbolicious:wine:

easygoingfemme 04-02-2016 07:37 AM

We have leftovers so tonight is easy! My daughter is taking a cooking class for teens that is focused on "Learn how to make 10 good things so you don't starve when you move away from home". Yesterday was the first day. She fully prepared a whole roasted chicken, including breaking it down and plating for us. That and we have lots of veggies prepped and ready in the fridge. Loving the independence that will come with this class! She'll be making dinner every Friday for the next 9 weeks. If it goes well, that is. I know she has homework next week to learn how to prep dried beans- soak and long cook. Whoop!

weatherboi 04-02-2016 08:25 AM

I love cooking outside and pretty much prepare dinner in the driveway whenever I cook. Last night I made beef soup and the neighbors were sharking me the entire time.

C0LLETTE 04-02-2016 10:57 AM

store-bought bbq chicken...hard not to like something you can eat immediately.

Gemme 04-02-2016 06:39 PM

I had a small pepperoni and peppers pizza.