Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts..... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6711)

cinnamongrrl 07-08-2013 07:13 PM

Random Thoughts.....

Because I'm having so many lately....and, admittedly, during my entire life....

Whenever I see shoes....on the side of the road...I can't help but wonder what calamity caused them to be separated from their owner's feet. :| I mean really...you NEED your shoes! Well I know that I do....it's a girl thing. Come to think of it....most of the shoes I see departed from their feet (in the road) are guy's shoes...maybe I've got something here.....

cinnamongrrl 07-09-2013 08:46 PM

If we capitalize I why don't we capitalize You? Am I more important than You??

femmsational 07-09-2013 08:50 PM

I LOVE the idea of this thread. I have random thoughts ALL THE TIME.....

So I came in here to share one, and promptly forgot it. Ahhhh.....the joys of short term memory loss. LOL

But I'll be back :byebye:

Gemme 07-10-2013 04:46 AM

Random thought of the AM:

Do I still have my Barbie undies?

:blink:

cinnamongrrl 07-10-2013 10:40 AM

I was just on yahoo...and they have a side bar thingy that says : "Things you might be interested in"

The top 2 are:

1. best weight loss pills

2. plus sized clothes

I'm wondering if they can SEE me eating ice cream on the couch before I go to my next client..... :|

Inked_Trinity 07-10-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 820268)
Because I'm having so many lately....and, admittedly, during my entire life....

Whenever I see shoes....on the side of the road...I can't help but wonder what calamity caused them to be separated from their owner's feet. :| I mean really...you NEED your shoes! Well I know that I do....it's a girl thing. Come to think of it....most of the shoes I see departed from their feet (in the road) are guy's shoes...maybe I've got something here.....

I can tell you where one pair came from...... my sister threw mine out of the car one day when we were kids.

Also............ If boogers are in your nose why can't you smell them?

cinnamongrrl 07-11-2013 12:20 PM

I'm craving pizza....for the second time this week...

o'queery 07-11-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 821155)
I'm craving pizza....for the second time this week...

Thai Pizza

????

yum lol

cinnamongrrl 07-11-2013 06:58 PM

my fortune cookie fortune...

What is the speed of dark?

sierragirrl 07-20-2013 11:36 PM

you know when it rains for the first time in a long time and it washes all the gunk away and everything looks brighter the next day?
i wish it would rain in my head and wash all the gunk and funk away! :pirate-steer:

snow white 07-21-2013 06:49 AM

Wondering....why do men spit?

JustBeingMe 07-21-2013 08:07 AM

speaking of shoes???

Have you ever wondered why someone would toss their shoes so they hang over electrical lines by their laces?
I used to see that all the time when I was a kid and wonder how the hell they got up there?!

Gemme 07-21-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeingMe (Post 824791)
Have you ever wondered why someone would toss their shoes so they hang over electrical lines by their laces?
I used to see that all the time when I was a kid and wonder how the hell they got up there?!

The most common reason I know of is for gang-related deaths but it can also be an act of bullying or drug related.

I found this that gives a ton of reasons why it's done and not all are bad.

Shoe Tossing

cinnamongrrl 07-21-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 824834)
The most common reason I know of is for gang-related deaths but it can also be an act of bullying or drug related.

I found this that gives a ton of reasons why it's done and not all are bad.

Shoe Tossing

It's quite a talent. I've tried to do it myself...and was never able... :(

Scots_On_The_Rocks 10-05-2013 11:29 PM

If vegans eat animal cookies are they still vegan??

Why is there braille on drive through ATMs? Isn't that a dangerous idea of blind folks driving??

Why do we park in the driveway and drive on the parkway? Shouldn't it be the other way around??

Scots_On_The_Rocks 10-09-2013 07:34 PM

Okay...this may be obscure....but it is random. What happens if you fart in space.....does it float around in a condensed ball of gas or does it dissipate?

cinnamongrrl 11-10-2013 07:46 AM

My nose feels sticky. For no particular reason at all. I feel like someone slathered crazy glue on my face while I slept...and I know it's not dog slobber...I washed my face NUMEROUS times now...just the oddest thing....

Gemme 11-11-2013 06:58 AM

Blueberry Skittles. With the original flavors. It needs to happen!

Scots_On_The_Rocks 11-15-2013 08:42 PM

Who came up with the idea of garlic ice cream??

uglyboi 12-17-2013 05:54 PM

Georgia on my mind

Have you ever wondered if I knew right away that my tonsils and your mind could be best friends ?