Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Cracked You Up Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525)

Diva 11-07-2010 10:58 AM

My kittens! OMG! They are so hysterical!!!

Kobi 11-07-2010 11:15 AM

I havent worn a watch in years and time, per se, doesnt phase me much.

But I got up this morning to a reminder to push my clocks back an hour. In my sleepy-haventhadenoughcoffeeyet daze, I put them ahead an hour.

When my brain awoke, I realize the mistake and was back to changing the clocks again with a few choice *&^% along the way.

Now, I come here. My computer clock says 12:14pm. The site postings are an hour ahead.

I just want to know WTF TIME IS IT??????

justkim 11-07-2010 12:23 PM

Lingering thoughts of yesterday...
Picture if you will...
When I found out that I was going to become a Nana I started working wth my two chihuahua's by pulling on various body parts...
Yesterday it paid off...
The Grand Duchess Myranda was laying on the floor and my little chocolate chihuahua got a little close...
Close enough to have her tail grabbed and held firmly in my grand daughters little fist...
When she tried to walk away she realized that she was *stuck*... she looked at me, looked at my daughter, then looked at Myranda... She then promptly sat down on Myranda's head until she let go... Then turned around and licked her face and walked away...
Priceless...

justkim 11-07-2010 12:25 PM

You may need to go into settings and adjust the time zone accordingly... I haven't changed my time zone yet but I am going to do it now...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 222827)
I havent worn a watch in years and time, per se, doesnt phase me much.

But I got up this morning to a reminder to push my clocks back an hour. In my sleepy-haventhadenoughcoffeeyet daze, I put them ahead an hour.

When my brain awoke, I realize the mistake and was back to changing the clocks again with a few choice *&^% along the way.

Now, I come here. My computer clock says 12:14pm. The site postings are an hour ahead.

I just want to know WTF TIME IS IT??????

little_ms_sunshyne 11-07-2010 12:52 PM

Sister Wives

Thoughts of last night! Went to a bar type place to celebrate a friend's birthday. We are a group of 8. 6 lesbians and 2 gay men. This straightlaced couple comes up next to us. They so happen to get a drunk because it is their anniversary. You can tell they are looking extra hard at our group. Anyhow, we start making up bizarre crap to tell them just to mess with them. One of which was that we are Lesbian Mormons and all sister wives. The look on their faces was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the end of the night we had this woman convinced she needed to join. (my apologies if this post offends anyone. but really that is what continues to crack me up today!!!!)

SnackTime 11-09-2010 07:46 PM

interpreting typos

Thank goodness I am fluent in "typonese"

:spank:

:rofl:

dixie 11-11-2010 06:35 PM

Waking up to this text:

"I haz big dick. It iz bootyfull!"

:sunglass::giggle:

Queerasfck 11-11-2010 06:46 PM

Texts from Snow. I am seeing double.

Gemme 11-11-2010 07:18 PM

Janeane Garofalo. Organic had one of her stand up routines on during his lunch and I listened to it as I bustled about.

Kelt 11-11-2010 08:28 PM

Watching people scramble in the parking lot, jockeying so that they won't have to walk an extra 10 feet............

At the gym :|

JAGG 11-11-2010 08:32 PM

a kid in walmart

This kid about 8 wanted to get a soda pop and his mom said no, no soda. He said but I'm thirsty. His mom said fine get some juice or something. So he comes back with a red bull. His mom said , no way, I said juice. He said no you said juice or something, this would be or something. hahahah

pajama 11-11-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixielady (Post 225777)

Waking up to this text:

"I haz big dick. It iz bootyfull!"

:sunglass::giggle:

Seeing she had posted this had me chuckling.

Gemme 11-12-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelt (Post 225843)
Watching people scramble in the parking lot, jockeying so that they won't have to walk an extra 10 feet............

At the gym :|

I see you've met my partner, Organic.

:blink:

AtLast 11-12-2010 08:57 PM

Myself, trying to upload some new photos to FB. I am just not good at this stuff! Will try again... cute ones of my two cats and another of Frog Dog.. oh, and a couple of me actually that are OK. LOL, at that "OK" stage of life....

Blade 11-14-2010 10:17 PM

While reading the what did you have for dinner thread, I read meat stuffed pee's. I'm going meat stuffed pee's? What the heck is that? What the hell kind of pee is big enough to stuff meat into? After rereading it it was meat stuffed pie's. Chuckling then I did have a good laugh at myself.

Kenna 11-15-2010 02:00 PM

While standing in the busy cashier line yesterday; someone was trying to describe how I could chop up the ham:

Me: "...should I use the food processor this time?"
Someone, with a deep thoughtful look on their face: "Oh, you can use that thang"...('talking with their hand' in a chopping motion)
Me: laughing hard, "What thang?"
Someone: "You know, that cleavage.

I CRACKED up, watched a silly "oh shit!" look appear on their face...
Me: "You mean CLEAVER! silly goof! We know what you are thinking about now!"

The look on their face was priceless!
When we walked out, they said "there was a lot of people standing there?"
"Yeah, you shoulda seen the lady behind you!"

Blade 11-16-2010 07:43 PM

Chuckling...cleavage....cleaver whatever, it's all the same they can both get you in trouble

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet (Post 228265)
While standing in the busy cashier line yesterday; someone was trying to describe how I could chop up the ham:

Me: "...should I use the food processor this time?"
Someone, with a deep thoughtful look on their face: "Oh, you can use that thang"...('talking with their hand' in a chopping motion)
Me: laughing hard, "What thang?"
Someone: "You know, that cleavage.

I CRACKED up, watched a silly "oh shit!" look appear on their face...
Me: "You mean CLEAVER! silly goof! We know what you are thinking about now!"

The look on their face was priceless!
When we walked out, they said "there was a lot of people standing there?"
"Yeah, you shoulda seen the lady behind you!"

Leigh 11-16-2010 08:17 PM

Connecting with a new friend who asked Me what kind of food I liked so I said anything ukrainian ~ her response was "perogies!"

LOL ~ this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship :)

Abigail Crabby 11-16-2010 08:25 PM

Jesse 11-17-2010 03:01 PM

Near the end check out the guy that was kicked! LMAO!