Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Cracked You Up Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525)

Blaze 03-16-2014 09:50 AM

Walking outside to retrieve something out of my truck.. And my neighbor waving up a storm and yelling good morning. I wave back and lean into my truck to search for my paper work.
Neighbor yells to me, Hey Blaze? I wanna know where you got those cool looking shorts from? I think my husband will like those, they look comfortable!
I look down and turn beat red... Umm ahhh well Ma'am, as I slowly cover the front of as much of my BOXERS as possible, I umm got them from American Eagle and they may still have some... Thank you Ma"am have a wonderful day!
I really need to be more vigilant and aware about my shorts lmao

Ginger 03-16-2014 10:10 AM

I woke up about 4 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I watched cable a while, and caught this show called Gigolos.

Oh. My. God. I was laughing out loud. Those guys are D-U-M-B.

But nice.

Guess you had to be there.

Degotoga 03-28-2014 02:23 PM

A hilarious, and somewhat risqué, conversation that began innocently enough with a very sweet sentiment. We were both laughing so hard we were wiping tears from our eyes. I adore the femmes in my life that have no qualms about saying what's on their mind.

TruTexan 03-28-2014 03:39 PM

racoon steals cat food

this cracked me up today. just watch the video it'll make you laugh too when he runs with the food in his hands...... lmao

Soon 04-06-2014 03:34 PM

cinnamongrrl 04-06-2014 04:32 PM

my little mama.....asking me how to take a selfie...lol

cinnamongrrl 04-25-2014 05:45 AM

my little Lizzie bug....

We were talking about things that would be good for her apartment for cooking.... I suggested a crock pot...and she said "I think I really want one of those Gary Coleman grills!!" :|

After I stopped laughing...I had to tell her she meant "George Foreman". Liz being Liz...she was all..."isn't that what I said??" That's my baby.... <3

Smiling 04-25-2014 07:41 AM

Hahahaha; this is so true!

Subject: Password

Please enter your new password:

"cabbage"

Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

"boiled cabbage"

Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

"1 boiled cabbage"

Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.

"50bloodyboiledcabbages"

Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.

"50BLOODYboiledcabbages"

Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

"50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAss,IfYouDon'tG iveMeAccessNow”

Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

”ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYour AssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow"

Sorry, that password is already in use.

Kobi 04-25-2014 08:35 AM

Word

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...959d6d0e24.jpg

cinnamongrrl 04-29-2014 07:37 AM

I got a shrieky panicked call from my eldest child....theres apparently a GINORMOUS spider in her apartment....

I go there fast as I can (in my jammies) to help her with said spider. I let myself in....and am greeted with the sight of my grown child on a chair pointing and shrieking..... lol

She didnt get that from my side of the family.... I caught the admittedly massive spider and rehomed him to a shrub outside...I think his name will be Stanley...

cinnamongrrl 05-08-2014 07:19 PM

the latest commercial for hotels.com....

Im a sucker for imaginative ads....and when they include dark humor....its even gooder.... :)

Gemme 05-08-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 908479)
the latest commercial for hotels.com....

Im a sucker for imaginative ads....and when they include dark humor....its even gooder.... :)

Captain Obvious?

cinnamongrrl 05-08-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 908487)
Captain Obvious?

yes!.! with the finger on the floor??

Gemme 05-08-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 908496)
yes!.! with the finger on the floor??

Yes, but don't stop now. There's more!

Johnny, tell the people what they've won!

And something for fun:

I totally cracked up at a few of these.

Diablo 05-08-2014 09:40 PM

omg this made me laugh/!!! its sooooo true!!

*Anya* 05-08-2014 09:54 PM

Fargo on FX. I laugh till I nearly cry each week.

Billy Bob is just terrific.

When I first read about it, I wondered why they would make a series out of a classic but it is great.

:scarytv:

Kenna 05-12-2014 10:37 PM

I'm still cracking up....
While trying to catch a 2 pound crazy guinea bird, my roommate and I had to finally pin her between the chicken cage and a portable 3 level wire cage...I yelled at Blade to "block that side" and as he did, the crazy guinea did a complete BACK FLIP trying to get out the other side. The back flip cracked me up...and for a critter who's brain is about the size of 2 peas..she did a great, smart job of evading us for about a half hour and many crazy trips circling the chicken cage.

cinnamongrrl 05-26-2014 08:24 AM

I caught the end of the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous....
Its definitely dark humor...which appeals to me....lol

cinnamongrrl 05-29-2014 05:15 PM

my mother's dog....trying to bark with a ball in her mouth....lol

Kenna 05-31-2014 04:37 PM

I cracked up at Mawmaw hinting she wanted to be treated to a pedicure.