Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 02-11-2021 07:45 PM

leftovers:
- chicken and rice
- mixed veggie casserole

Bèsame* 02-11-2021 08:05 PM

A beautiful crustless quiche came out of my oven tonight. Made with fresh spinach and swiss cheese. I topped it with slices of jalapeno.
Sliced avacado on the side.
Sparkling water to drink.

Happyfemme 02-11-2021 08:06 PM

Chicken and potatoes

Kätzchen 02-12-2021 12:49 PM

Not sure what we will have for dinner tonight.
I've got the soup on the back burner, warming it up for lunch.
Rico is on his way in his Land Rover to take me grocery shopping, so hopefully we will find something great to make for dinner tonight (Lasagna?).

Bèsame* 02-12-2021 03:58 PM

Imitation crab cocktail.
Slice of quiche from last night.

Cottage cheese and blueberries later, because I ate so early today.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-12-2021 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1281130)
Imitation crap cocktail.

What is that? Do you mean like a malternative?

I'm having:
- a Cuban sandwich
- plantain chips
- applesauce

Bèsame* 02-12-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1281132)
What is that? Do you mean like a malternative?

I'm having:
- a Cuban sandwich
- plantain chips
- applesauce

Huge...ooops!! CRAB

Lol!!!!

FireSignFemme 02-12-2021 05:39 PM

Chicken, J seasoned, cooked and made pounds and pounds of breast meat into chunks for me to add to casseroles, stews, make into chicken salad, pot pies whatever. Tonight I'm going shred some, spice it up and then use to make enchiladas. Beans and rice to go along with. Avocado either guacamole or dices, sour cream, tomato, finely shredded lettuce and salsa to round things out.

Stone-Butch 02-12-2021 06:51 PM

Dinner

Baked pork chop, potatoes and onions with salt pepper and butter (wrapped and baked). One of my favorites. Ice tea.

Orema 02-12-2021 06:53 PM

Ribeye with broccoli, salad, and sparkling white wine.

Mopsie 02-12-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1281064)
- chicken and rice
- mixed veggie casserole - this is so good, I haven't made it in a long while because of the calories - it has lots of cheese - but it has been on my mind for about a month. I might as well give in and make it. It's my go-to potluck dish.

I'm very curious about this mixed veggie casserole... I don't suppose you would share the recipe... ???

GeorgiaMa'am 02-12-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopsie (Post 1281140)
I'm very curious about this mixed veggie casserole... I don't suppose you would share the recipe... ???

Okay, but . . . don't judge until you taste it. It sounds awful, but it's really delicious. Kids even love it.

* (2) 10 oz. packages or (1) 16 oz. package mixed frozen veggies (the old fashioned peas, carrots, corn, green beans is the one I use)
* (1) cup chopped onions
* (1) cup chopped celery (optional - makes it crunchy)
* (1) cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
* (1) cup mayonnaise (I use light mayo and it's fine)
* (1) stick butter or margarine (yes, a whole stick)
* (1) sleeve of Club or Waverly crackers

Preheat oven to 350*F. Mix cheese and mayo together well in a large bowl (you want lots of room to stir). Add veggies, onions and celery and mix until everything is well coated. Pour into a large greased casserole dish (9 x 13 works well). In microwave safe bowl, melt butter or margarine. Crush the package of crackers, then add to butter and stir quickly to coat all crumbs. Spread crumbs evenly on top of veggie mixture. Bake at 350*F until heated through, 30 - 45 minutes.

Enjoy! and if you try it, please let me know how you like it!

Chad 02-13-2021 10:02 AM

Dinner

Today I am making 15 bean soup with ham and sweet cornbread.

Stone-Butch 02-13-2021 04:56 PM

Dinner

Baked chicken cutlet and beet salad. Ice tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-13-2021 07:23 PM

- a grilled Reuben on rye bread
- a Little Debbie Swiss roll

Bèsame* 02-13-2021 08:18 PM

Cauliflower gnocchi with garlic pasta sauce. Fresh sweet basil from my garden. Me, spicy girl, with crushed red pepper and Italian cheese.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-14-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1281167)
Cauliflower gnocchi . . .

How is that? Do you make it yourself or buy it already made from the store? fresh or frozen, what brand? Is it tender or does it turn out like bullets?

I'd appreciate a review. And if you make it yourself, a recipe. Thanks!

Stone-Butch 02-14-2021 07:03 PM

Dinner

Fried cod with steamed green beans. Ice tea.

Happyfemme 02-14-2021 07:49 PM

Cheeseburger and fries

Bèsame* 02-14-2021 08:03 PM

I started with carmelized onions, thinking French onion soup. Then, I was checking out onion soup recipes and came across a knock off of creamy onion soup from Outback.

So, that's what I made. Creamy onion soup. I added carrots. It was good, but I think it needed something to wow it!!

GeorgiaMa'am...gnocchi came from TJMaxx. They were super soft, not clumpy at all. I'm buying them again.