Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

ahk 08-05-2013 12:37 PM

No clue--- thinking about throwing a turkey roast in crock pot and figuring out sides later.

TenderDaddy 08-05-2013 12:38 PM

Liver with onions and bacon :D

MsTinkerbelly 08-05-2013 12:56 PM

A nap.

I am so flipping tired, I'm not cooking anything.

Contessa 08-05-2013 01:30 PM

A 1/2 of a Whataburger on a toasted wheat bun. I'm not cooking with it being so blasted hot outside. :byebye:

Gemme 08-05-2013 05:29 PM

Crumbled lean turkey sauted with button mushrooms, fiesta corn, Garden Delights veggie pasta with just enough sweet and smoky bbq sauce to taste and delectable spices. I sprinkled a little bit of Mexcian blend shredded cheese on top and it was super yummy.

stargazingboi 08-05-2013 05:32 PM

I made them meatloaf..mashed potatoes and peas

Jesse 08-05-2013 05:32 PM

I bought a bunch of grass fed meat from the co-op this past Saturday and in the mix of it all were some beautiful short ribs. So, I am cooking braised short ribs with onion, bell peppers, celery, okra, tomatoes, Chayote squash and a blend of savory seasonings. This will feed me for a couple of days. :)

PoeticSilence 08-05-2013 05:49 PM

I think we are grilling chicken breasts marinated in herbal tea. It all depends on somebody getting some vegetables ready for grilling....

Chad 08-05-2013 09:14 PM

Dinner

I had a smorgasbord of left overs for dinner including artichokes vinaigrette, a slice of pizza and some chips and pico fresco. The dinner of a bachelor.

Breezy 08-06-2013 09:44 AM

Mega mixed greens salad.
Chorizo casserole.
Mint sweet tea.

PurerSands 08-06-2013 09:53 AM

Chicken Tikka Masala
Boiled Basmati rice cooked in garlic Brazilian style,
Garlic bread :canadian:

stargazingboi 08-06-2013 11:13 AM

chicken florentine pasta

JAGG 08-06-2013 11:41 AM

I invented a new sandwich last night and it was delicious. Morningstar makes a chicken veggie patty( contains no chicken all veggie)
It tastes just like chicken and is very low fat. So I put that on a bun with lowfat crumbled blue cheese and fatfree blue cheese salad dressing on the bottom of the bun and tabasco brand buffalo wing flavored sauce on the top of patty. It was real good!!!

ahk 08-06-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahk (Post 829755)
No clue--- thinking about throwing a turkey roast in crock pot and figuring out sides later.

Ended up making grilled hot dogs, sweet potato wedges, and fresh green beans. The turkey roast is thawing in the fridge to be made soon. Tonight, we'll be having chicken chunkers (nuggets but strips) made with almond meal and herbs, probably fresh green beans and garlic, and fruit salad.

PinkieLee 08-06-2013 12:59 PM

It's too damn hot to turn the oven on... so slow cooking in the crockpot right now:

meatloaf (lean beef, onion, tomato & garlic)
then all I have to do is make the low fat mac & cheese
and boil the fresh corn on the cob

Chancie 08-06-2013 01:46 PM

When we got back from vacation, we discovered that the refrigerator was dark and warm, so we had to throw out everything.

The biggest hit was the condiments which included the obvious veggie burger and soy dog toppings and the more esoteric ingredients that I purchased who the hell knows where.

The point is, I have some grocery shopping to do, and today I went to Trader Joe's, and I bought a pork loin and assorted vegetables.

We had cauliflower last night, and as good natured and appreciative as Pete is, I can't expect her to eat cauliflower two nights in a row. I think we'll have roast pork, kale, and some of Pinkie's corn on the cob.

Obviously I had to make more spaghetti sauce with ground turkey, so we'll have that over polenta tomorrow night.

Gemme 08-06-2013 05:29 PM

I had leftovers, but they were sooo good. Dessert was a bunch of red grapes so perfect they popped when I bit into them. Delish!

DaddyNik12 08-06-2013 05:45 PM

simple ...... peanut butter sammich

Chad 08-06-2013 06:03 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I am trying to figure out something for dinner tonight. If there is someone out there that has a really good Ranchero Sauce recipe please PM me.

Thanks,
Chad

PaPa 08-06-2013 06:24 PM

I had half of a stuffed pork chop. It was way too big and I couldn't finish it. Wowzah! Never thought I would say that! I have said a couple things today that has made me recognize the progress I have made on my weight loss.