Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Dominique 10-29-2011 03:09 AM

The Halloween Party at the Library for the Kids.

I hope the snow doesn't keep them away!

DapperButch 10-29-2011 06:51 AM

The fundraiser "walk" TF and I are doing tomorrow to help fight mental illness in our state. :hangloose:

AtLast 10-29-2011 07:03 AM

Don't want to jump the gun, but I am feeling like the new fibro/arthritis medication is working somewhat- and earlier than the usual time frame. So, I am looking forward to less pain- which might mean getting back some of the activities I have lost!!!

Just have to be patient and see what unfolds, but this is the first time in years I have been hopeful that I will have a good response and have some of my life back. So far, minimal side effects- nothing I can't live with. So, hopefully I won't have any problems with a higher dose.

The last time I had this kind of hope, the medication had far too many problems and was taken off the market. Way sucked because it was a silver bullet for many. But, just too many serious dangers. It is just like that sometimes.

~Bo 10-29-2011 10:06 AM

* * SPRING!! * *

SoNotHer 10-29-2011 10:10 AM

The planetarium show tonight. Shooting at the archery range tomorrow morning. The adult ADD/ADHD cookout tomorrow.

uglyboi 10-29-2011 06:43 PM

Holy Holy

I am looking forward to Halloween. I am going to put a crown on a pumpkin and put the pumpkin on a throne on our porch. Then I am going to insist that all of the trick-or-treaters bow before the pumpkin.

1QuirkyKiwi 11-05-2011 08:10 AM

I'm looking forward to sewing the new peasant blouses tomorrow, that I cut out this morning.

To chatting with my friend later before the Fireworks - I has gossips she wants, lol!

SoulShineFemme 11-05-2011 09:07 AM

I'm looking forward to November 30th when can ruuuuunnnn into ONLY's arms again. I love you, Honeybear.
I'm looking forward to putting up the tree again this year with ONLY and her sweet boy. I'm looking forward to maybe a re-match at black light mini golf, silly pictures, family games on the Wii and just being at peace with all of us together.
I'm looking forward to coffee in bed together after the best sleep I ever get. ;)
I can't wait!

ONLY 11-05-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulShineFemme (Post 455564)
I'm looking forward to November 30th when can ruuuuunnnn into ONLY's arms again. I love you, Honeybear.
I'm looking forward to putting up the tree again this year with ONLY and her sweet boy. I'm looking forward to maybe a re-match at black light mini golf, silly pictures, family games on the Wii and just being at peace with all of us together.
I'm looking forward to coffee in bed together after the best sleep I ever get. ;)
I can't wait!

We are so in sync. I was coming to post in here, and I guess you posted just as I got into this thread lol I was coming to post the same thing :)
I can't wait for November 30th just after 6 pm, if all goes to plan, but HEY no later than 7 pm ;) I can't wait for all the things you mentioned.
And we will have our date nights. I love you my beautiful lady (f) xo

BugsAndKisses 11-05-2011 05:31 PM

Next Saturday at 3 pm I am getting a new tattoo!! YAYYYYYY!!!!! Flippin excited to!! getting touch ups on my lil tree frog and my neck....adding some cherry blossoms to my neck and adding a daylily right next to my frog with the stem wrapping around it and one leaf with my mother's name in it. Her fav flower was the daylily. It has been SOOOOO long I am so super excited!! Yay for the pleasing pain of beauty!

girl_dee 11-06-2011 10:10 AM

(Leather) Family dinner at Sparky's today!

Sheppards Pie :)

SmoothButch 11-06-2011 10:14 AM

I'm looking forward to Friday. That's when me and a couple of friends are headed to Vegas for the weekend!

Strippers, drinking and gambling, hell yeah!

BullDog 11-07-2011 03:26 PM

The next 2 weeks being over with and everything getting done that needs to get done.

princessbelle 11-07-2011 03:28 PM

Two weeks and one day. ;)

Lazy Daze 11-07-2011 06:17 PM

Spending a whole week with him!

The laughter we share

His touch

Going to Orlando Pride with him :)

ruby_woo 11-07-2011 09:44 PM

Long weekend! :D

BugsAndKisses 11-07-2011 10:02 PM

Did I mention I am looking forward to next Saturday when I get my new tattoo....yesyesyesyesyyayayayayayayayayayay!

QueenofSmirks 11-07-2011 10:21 PM

Ladies Poker Tournament on Sunday!

:)

sylvie 11-07-2011 10:34 PM

- March, in Oregon! (115 days)
- September, Reunion 2012!
- my 2 days off (tomorrow is my friday) YAY
- extra special time with Daddy♥
- matching tatts!
- Breaking Dawn movie
- hitting the 60 lbs lost mark (i'm 59, and anxious LOL)
- snuggling in with Him tonight, as always.

ruffryder 11-08-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sylvie (Post 457990)

- September, Reunion 2012!

- Breaking Dawn movie

yay Sylvie!! I'm looking forward to all the happy things for you my friend and I'm looking forward to some of these things too! :koolaid: