Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie FAQ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Where can I ask technical questions? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1780)

stephfromMIT 08-13-2012 02:22 PM

"Thank You"s

How do you read your "thank you"s?

Linus 08-13-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephfromMIT (Post 631908)
How do you read your "thank you"s?

Go to your User CP. You should see the most recent 25, I think, Thank Yous and Reputation notes left for you.

absurdfemme 01-15-2013 04:08 PM

I can't Get my Friend or Contact to work

I'm trying to add someone as a friend and a contact and it's not working. All I get is a small black circle that spins but nothing happens. I've tried signing out and signing back in. Didn't fix it. ???

Linus 01-15-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by absurdfemme (Post 730869)
I'm trying to add someone as a friend and a contact and it's not working. All I get is a small black circle that spins but nothing happens. I've tried signing out and signing back in. Didn't fix it. ???

Who were you trying to add? What browser and version are you using?

absurdfemme 01-15-2013 07:06 PM

Changed browsers and it's working now

I switched from Chrom to IE anf it's working now. Thanks!

Harmony 03-18-2013 04:40 AM

Chat

I joined here back in December and was regularly in the chatroom, but now I cannot find it for the life of me! Please help!

Admin 03-18-2013 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harmony (Post 769323)
I joined here back in December and was regularly in the chatroom, but now I cannot find it for the life of me! Please help!

Click the rainbow-colored logo on the front page that says "chatroom"

C0LLETTE 01-22-2014 05:14 PM

Hi Admin,
What is necessary to be able to post a personal avatar?

Do restrictions on personal avatars also apply to posting photos in photo/pic game threads . If not, how is this done please. I've tried with no success.

Thank you

Linus 01-22-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 882670)
Hi Admin,
What is necessary to be able to post a personal avatar?

Do restrictions on personal avatars also apply to posting photos in photo/pic game threads . If not, how is this done please. I've tried with no success.

Thank you

Personal avatars are only possible with the appropriate subscription level. In this case, this starts at BFP Supporter II and above. For more information on subscription levels see this page: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/inde...=subscriptions

C0LLETTE 01-22-2014 05:26 PM

Thank you. And I've already learned a fair bit just by doing what I should have done first: read through this thread from the beginning. Thank you again.

C0LLETTE 01-25-2014 12:23 PM

Where can I find the definitions for "junior", "senior" etc member and how are they assigned.. including the individual ones like "junior mint" lol.

Smiling 01-25-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 883748)
Where can I find the definitions for "junior", "senior" etc member and how are they assigned.. including the individual ones like "junior mint" lol.

Junior, senior are assigned based on your number of posts.
The individual ones are per subscription. :)

C0LLETTE 01-25-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huge-Smile (Post 883750)
Junior, senior are assigned based on your number of posts.
The individual ones are per subscription. :)

Can you tell me the number quotes required for each level?

Smiling 01-25-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 883755)
Can you tell me the number quotes required for each level?

I'm sorry; I don't know offhand. However, if you look at people's mini profiles (beside their posts) you could get an idea. I don't think you get to "practically lives here" until like 15 thousand posts, lol.

I think senior member is set around 1200ish.

Maybe someone else knows? :)

C0LLETTE 01-25-2014 12:40 PM

Thanks .. I should only live that long lol

Linus 01-25-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 883748)

As was mentioned the unique ones are based on paid subscription and what that user wants to define it as. Generally we don't care what users put; however, anything that violates the TOS will be removed/altered.

For the default ones, the levels are as follows:

http://www.syrlinus.com/wp-content/u...5-10.44.00.png

Hope this helps.

TL1 01-11-2016 03:10 PM

I don't know if this was asked as I have not read through the whole thing but....

How do I comment or reply to a comment in the picture gallery? I use a phone and I don't know if this is why but I see nothing to "click" that will let me do anything.

Thanks

Linus 01-11-2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TL1 (Post 1038041)
I don't know if this was asked as I have not read through the whole thing but....

How do I comment or reply to a comment in the picture gallery? I use a phone and I don't know if this is why but I see nothing to "click" that will let me do anything.

Thanks

Likely you are not rendering/showing the full page. This is a limitation of phone systems. You would need to use a desktop system.

ardentfemme 01-12-2018 03:06 PM

Hi y'all, where's the option to comment on posts/respond to comments on your posts?

I'm sure it's right under my nose, but I just can't find it. :P

Thanks!

charley 01-12-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardentfemme (Post 1192433)
Hi y'all, where's the option to comment on posts/respond to comments on your posts?

I'm sure it's right under my nose, but I just can't find it. :P

Thanks!

there are 4 options to the bottom right of your above post (Quote, " [multi-quote], the little page and pen [which is quick reply - which is what I clicked to do this], and Thanks