Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Your Last Supper (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1813)

Blade 07-31-2010 10:05 PM

Your Last Supper

While sitting here enjoying my supper of fresh veggies, I got to thinking.....if I knew this was my last supper what would I have. Would what I chose matter if it was summer or winter? You bet it would. So what is your favorite meal? Would it be home cooked? Home grown? A favorite eat out place? Or maybe something cooked by a certain person?

OK yall go first.

Blaze 07-31-2010 10:16 PM

:eating: Last meal... Would be home cooked. And with lot's of rice, a side dish of salad, garden grown would be nice. :deepthoughts: I would like something grilled.:bbq: And it would more than likely be teriyaki chicken or something close. Or Kahlua pig w/cabbage. And last but not least.... Sushi!
It wouldn't make a difference if it was Summer or Winter, I would eat rice any season...
I think for dessert, a custard pie alamode
I may change my mind later, so don't be surprised if I pop back in...

JinxdGirl 07-31-2010 10:24 PM

If it's my last meal, I don't have to watch what I eat and calorie counting is no longer an issue. That said, I'd have my roomie make her awesome fried chicken, cole slaw, parker house rolls, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes w/ gravy.

What? Are my southern roots showing?

Corkey 07-31-2010 10:25 PM

Hummmm:deepthoughts:

Ramsey cooking his rack of lamb with a lobster bisque, and a baked Alaska.
Icewine apéritif' and Chateau D' Champs early Riesling.
Then I could die and not gain an ounce......:wine:

Jesse 07-31-2010 10:38 PM

The hell with food...I'm dying, do something quick! :firetruck::ambulance::hospital-snoopy:

:eek:

Soft*Silver 07-31-2010 10:40 PM

my last meal would be a rare steak (so rare the blood pools around it on the plate) baked potato with sour cream, caesar salad, chocolate milkshake, and an incredibly rich chocolate cheesecake

Jesse 07-31-2010 10:44 PM

Seriously, right at this moment I think I'd like assorted sushi followed by lobster with sweet cream butter, red or black rice, and asparagus. Dessert would be fresh berries and cheesecake.

Diva 07-31-2010 11:05 PM

Sushi.......my Mom's Sopa........tamales........... my ex's baked asparagus....... my former mother-in-law's yeast rolls.......my best gay bf's Tres Leches Cake.........martini's out the wazoo............

It's my last meal....they can just sit on the coffin lid to close it. :eyebat:

ravfem 08-01-2010 12:23 AM

-all kinds of fruit, especially figs, muscadines, cherries & plums

-all kinds of chocolate

-lemon truffles from Massi

-ice cream (definitely some more of the HD Five Lemon stuff, yuuuuum and something chocolate with stuff it in like almonds & marshmallow & graham cracker crumbles & & &...)

-lemon tartlets from Whole Foods

Gemme 08-01-2010 02:05 AM

If it's my last meal, I'm totally scarfing that baby down!

Filet mignon with a peppercorn cream sauce
Steamed veggies, especially broccoli (no worries about the gas, right?)
Sushi with a TON of sauce
Sparkly juice (cuz I just love it)
Sweet potato fries with a dusting of cinnamon
Claussen dill pickle spears
Chips and fresh salsa
Butternut squash soup with fennel
Ice cream
Marzipan

Nat 08-01-2010 02:15 AM

I think I'd go for kentucky fried chicken (original) and lots of mashed potatoes and gravy

Gemme 08-01-2010 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nat (Post 165441)
I think I'd go for kentucky fried chicken (original) and lots of mashed potatoes and gravy

No slaw?

Nat 08-01-2010 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 165443)
No slaw?

never! not a slaw fan

Gemme 08-01-2010 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nat (Post 165446)
never! not a slaw fan

I make an exception for KFC because it has more sugar than slaw. :tease:

Kobi 08-01-2010 04:24 AM

I'm hungry so I would want a buffet.

Appetizers of baked brie topped with sliced almonds, seafood stuffed mushroom caps, stuffed quahogs, and spring rolls.

Main courses of prime rib, medium rare i.e. red but not mooing, beef short ribs simmered in a tomatoe sauce until the meat falls off the bone, grilled sweet Italian sausage, cod stuffed with crabmeat, Kentucky fried chicken thighs, and fussilli pasta with vodka sauce.

Side orders of broccoli rabini, asparagas tips grilled, garlic mashed potatoes, and mexican street corn.

Desserts of pumpkin cheesecake, ricotta pie, and fresh ripe watermelon.

After dinner drinks of alka seltzer and pepto. And finish with a steaming hot mug of pecan coffee.

Now, I am ready to go. :byebye:

RockOn 08-01-2010 05:17 AM

Caesar salad with grilled chicken strips from Applebee's ... I would give 95% of the chicken strips to Kelly (my dog)

When that settled ... I would have to have a big plate of cubed steak and gravy with biscuits, asparagus, grated carrots, grape jelly and huge glass of very cold milk cooked by a femme friend of mine.

For dessert, an Edwards brand pecan pie found in the freezer section of local grocery store ... cold milk to go with it.

Then, if they would let me in, I would go and eat JinxdGirl's last meal with her. :) Damn, JinxdGirl, that sounds terrific!!

JAGG 08-01-2010 06:23 AM

supper

Steamed Clams and lamb chops. Corn on the cob and a big salad, green beans. With an ice cold diet coke. For dessert turtle cheesecake and a cup of coffee.

Stearns 08-01-2010 06:43 AM

bring on the potatoes

Fried chicken from AQ Chicken in Ark.
Fried egg sandwich on Publix's homemade multi-grain bread (toasted)
Shrimp cocktail
Wife's potato salad
Wife's fried potatoes
Wife's mashed potatoes
McDonald's french fries
5-cheese Texas Toast (Pepperidge Farm)
Tres Leches cake from Green Plaintains Restaurant

Miss Scarlett 08-01-2010 10:34 AM

I would like to just sit around the dining room table with my Mom and grandparents and the rest of my family - all of us together again one more time - talking, laughing, arguing. Just being together for a meal like we used to do at holidays, etc...before people started dying.

No food could ever be better than this...

weatherboi 08-01-2010 11:31 AM

the dining experience(atmosphere and company) is equally as important as the food for me!!!

i would choose oysters(a bushel in a burlap sack so i can wet down the sack for roasting some of them) and beer!!!
selfishly i would like access to a charcoal grill so i could roast some of them with butter clarified by me, lemons and horseradish.
i would also eat some raw shucked by me with my cocktail sauce, lemon, horseradish, and zesta crackers.
watch iron chef??
well...i would want my beers displayed in the same manner they display the challenge ingredient!!! a large assortment of microbrew'd beers picked by me.

all this on the beach at sunset anywhere on the west coast with Ms and the pack!!!

as always Ms dictates what is for dessert!!! ;) :mohawk: