Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   BIG BROTHER 13 (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3443)

princessbelle 06-30-2011 08:54 AM

BIG BROTHER 13

I couldn't find this listed, hopes i didn't overlook it.

so....

ANY BIG BROTHER FANS OUT THERE???????

First episode of BB13 next Thursday July 7th.

Last year was the first year i've watched and omg i'm addicted. Can't WAIT for this year!!!!!!

Greyson 06-30-2011 09:41 AM

Is this yet another reality TV show? What is it that they do? When I first saw the thread title, I thought of the band way back in the day, "Big Brother Holding Company."

princessbelle 06-30-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyson (Post 368958)
Is this yet another reality TV show? What is it that they do? When I first saw the thread title, I thought of the band way back in the day, "Big Brother Holding Company."

LOL hi Greyson!!!!!! Yes it is a reality show. They put a bunch of strangers in a house for a couple of months and watch the sparks fly...both good and bad.

As i said, last year was the first time i watched it but i loved it.

Sorta like being online without having to read. LOL. You should check it out. It starts next Thursday!!!!

Delish 06-30-2011 10:34 AM

OMG I have watched since Season 1 so I have been counting down lol

princessbelle 06-30-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delish (Post 368981)
OMG I have watched since Season 1 so I have been counting down lol

Horray!!!!! Even if a tornado comes through here again next Thursday i'll find a way to watch it!!!!

sylvie 06-30-2011 10:59 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

i can't wait, i can't wait, i can't wait!
i love BB as well, watched from very first season..
i will be watching too, got it marked on my calendar !

lipstixgal 06-30-2011 11:23 AM

Yes love Big Brother with Julie Chen!! Can't wait until next Thursday!!

princessbelle 06-30-2011 11:26 AM

Horray!!!!!

Will be cool maybe to come in here and talk about our favs and stuff.

It's interesting, to me, to see things from different perspectives about the show.

Does anyone have the live feeds? I do, thanks to a dear friend.

sylvie 06-30-2011 11:58 AM

i dont get the live feeds, mostly cuz i work so many hours it wasnt worth my while to pay, but a girl i work with works all day and stays up all night watching them, so she usually updates me on what happens LOL!

so glad to see others loving BB too, yay that i'll have a place to gabble about it now !! hehe..

princessbelle 06-30-2011 02:59 PM

Here is a sneak peek at the BB13 House. It's cool but i honestly liked last years better i think.

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/cbs/big...er-house/63325

Peach 06-30-2011 05:33 PM

its a guilty pleasure for me, every year, we saw we are not watching it again, its so bad! But yes, we will watch again. Unless they bring back that horrid Rachel from last year, or muscle head Jesse. i wish they would put REAL people in, not just siliconed steroided 20 somethings.

princessbelle 06-30-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peach (Post 369235)
its a guilty pleasure for me, every year, we saw we are not watching it again, its so bad! But yes, we will watch again. Unless they bring back that horrid Rachel from last year, or muscle head Jesse. i wish they would put REAL people in, not just siliconed steroided 20 somethings.

I agree!!! Couldn't stand Rachel. She was "Las Vegas"..... uggggg. I always thought it would be so interesting to have like a butch/femme Big Brother.

OMG that would be fun....Sign me up!!!

Dante 07-02-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessbelle (Post 368942)
I couldn't find this listed, hopes i didn't overlook it.

so....

ANY BIG BROTHER FANS OUT THERE???????

First episode of BB13 next Thursday July 7th.

Last year was the first year i've watched and omg i'm addicted. Can't WAIT for this year!!!!!!

OMG yessss...... huge BB fan here, and, this is the first thread. It looks like this season is going to rock! I love the dynamic duo twists where 3 groups of 2 former houseguests will re-enter the house for another chance to play. And OMG, the rumors! CBS put a few duos on their site, but only for us to vote for fun. Janelle was interviewed, and she is expecting a baby, so, count her out, however, she did give some "predictions". Possibly....Dick/Danielle. Jeff/Jordan. Some have said Chelsia/ Crazy James. Jesse, for sure is NOT returning. I'm with Peach on this guy. Hope they have a saboteur again. Regarding the 8 houseguests who have been revealed so far. 1 gay guy. The woman named Porshe knows Janelle in R/L. Not a lot of young peeps this season. Got My t-shirt that I bought online that says HoH on it and counting down the days. "wondering is Bo and Gemme will watch it?"

princessbelle 07-05-2011 08:33 PM

COUNTDOWN

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Invictus 07-05-2011 08:49 PM

I am onboard for Big Bother, and as a resident of Las Vegas...I would like you all to know Rachel is not a valid representation of our population

Julie 07-05-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessbelle (Post 372893)
COUNTDOWN

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Call me please and remind me...
Okay?
Thank you kindly!
Kiss Kiss **

Dante 07-05-2011 09:37 PM

Here's the first 8 houseguests about to enter the house. 6 more to enter as the dynamic duos.....

http://cdn.bigbrothernetwork.com/wp-...se-150x150.jpg

Delish 07-06-2011 07:38 AM

1MORE DAY!!!

princessbelle 07-06-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invictus (Post 372901)
I am onboard for Big Bother, and as a resident of Las Vegas...I would like you all to know Rachel is not a valid representation of our population

Very cute!!! I promise you i STRONGLY doubt anyone thinks that. I wonder if her and whatshisnamewithapersonalitylikeadishrag are still together.

On second thought....nah i don't really care.

ONE

MORE

DAY

Delish 07-06-2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessbelle (Post 373073)
Very cute!!! I promise you i STRONGLY doubt anyone thinks that. I wonder if her and whatshisnamewithapersonalitylikeadishrag are still together.

On second though....nah i don't really care.

ONE

MORE

DAY

Wasn't his name Door mat?