Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

To me, bo-sexual is a person with a free spirit that doesn't acknowledge physical boundaries. Maybe someone on a higher spiritual level? Maybe not.

Personally, I would not date a bi-sexual only because I have seen, so many times, that some use their bi-sexuality as permission to cheat. I am not saying everyone does that but I am not willing to put my heart on the line (or my body) with someone who could use the bi-sexual label to cheat.

Also, I can't even imagine a bi-sexual butch. Lol... Although they may be out there.

Just my thoughts and, please, understand that I am, in no way, putting anyone's lifestyle down. To each hys or her own.
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post: