View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 02:04 PM   #826
Three BBear

How Do You Identify?:
Bi

Three BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST ReputationThree BBear Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Getting to Know You

Hi. I just stumbled across this site a few days ago and I am really glad I did.

I have always had feelings toward strong females but it wasn’t until I started walking in another lifestyle that I even entertained the notation of looking for a girlfriend. I was always made to feel as though having a girlfriend was wrong. So I didn’t really begin to explore my sexual orientation until recently. I now understand that although I am married, there are certain things my husband will never be able to give me and it is wrong of me to expect him to provide something that he doesn’t know how to provide. Yes he knows and we talk about my sexuality on an almost regular basis.

As I am now in my mid-40s, I guess this is as good a time as any to fully explore the possibility of a relationship. Notice I said “explore the possibility of a relationship” and not “explore my sexuality”. My sexuality is not an exploration. I know who I am and I know what I want and I guess that is one of the advantages of discovery at my age.

I am all girl who is attracted butches. I guess that makes me a femme.

I would love to meet more people from the community, both femmes and butches. Please friend me if you think we have anything in common or can support each other. It will be a little hard for me to meet anyone face to face as I now in the country of Panama but I will admit that I am attracted to butches around the age of 50+.

I would really enjoy getting to know people.
Three BBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Three BBear For This Useful Post: