Old 07-28-2015, 06:03 AM   #4969
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,892 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Summer Mosaic Project

mosaic; the art of creating images by using small colored pieces

Get your creating minds a working! This project will surely be fun! Design something that is 90% paper and 10% of a material of your choice. Paper can be, paint chips, craft paper, recycled paper, etc. Your extra material might be; buttons, beads, string, yarn,fabrics, charm, etc. Just be mindful of the weight of your extra, could cause extra postage.

Your end project should be at least 3" x 5", but no bigger than 5"x6". It can be in any shape, but must be flat. You will need to work a "sun" into it some how. This is the summer project! The sun can be something tiny or a main focal point. Your pieces can all be the same or all different.

After sign ups are closed, we can discuss how many pieces we will make. ** will be a min of three with a possibility of 5, for those who want to start
I ask that after you complete your little piece of art work, that you sign and date it somehow!

Open sign-ups, start now, thru Aug 2nd.
Construction of your art, Aug 3 thru Aug 20
Mail by Aug 21, $5.00 for postage
Turn around after all have been received, 4 days.

If you need ideas, Google , paper mosaics or check Pinterest .

"For 2015, the rule is if one of us is more than a week late or drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until January 1st, 2016. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. This rule must be posted at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Hi Besame -

I have a question. I highlighted the above where you gave a roundabout number as to the number of participants.

Are you limiting this sign up to 5? I was thinking about signing up. Also, Gemme is wondering as well (her internet is down and will not be back up until Thursday)... so I am asking for both of us as to clarification on this. Given 3 people have already signed up..she would miss the sign up. (unless of course you are not limiting it to the 5).

If you could let me know that would be great.

Thanks
Tierney
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post: