Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,809 Times in 447 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I enjoy this thread! Bumping..for great posts to re-read......
In that case I shall answer your call Clay !!

OK, As this thread is entitled Big Butch Love I will state that yes bigger butches are indeed easy on the eye....that said so are thinner butches too ! OK that sounds like I am sitting on the fence right ?! The thing is I really do love peoples uniqueness, and I find beauty/attractiveness in all those little details. It can be an accent, the way they laugh, the way their hair falls...no hair, skinned off even, a walk, swagger...hands, how they rest them on their thighs palms down, hook a thumb in a pocket....all the little details. And their energy. The most beautiful thing about any butch is how they make you feel when you are around them, make me feel relaxed and at ease and you have my attention. And frankly all of these things can come in any/many types of packages......you can be tall, short, slender, burly...do like that word...burly..yes indeed.

I can say the love of my life is a couple of inches shorter than me and I wouldnt say heavy by any means though she would say she needs to loose a few pounds, though working nights in the medical profession throws her eating habits out a lot.

All that said though if I was pressed I would say ideally I would be more likely to be drawn to a heavier butch.....also be greying,,,,have those wrinkly crinkly sparkly eyes too......older than me....and top it all off with the gentlest smile !

So yes, Big Butch Love abounds from Daisy.....{that took me long enough to get to the point eh !! }

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: