Old 05-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #23
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
Happy Early Birthday Mr. Day!!! You and Mrs. Day were my very first inspirational couple to thread stalk and I love watching the love and compassion you have both shared with all of us!!
Thank you and Mrs. Day for being such wonderful role models!

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May you have an awesome day full of everything you desire.... including those tickets!!

Becca...
yeah what Becca said...i always wanted to find what you all have(i believe i finally have) Both you,Day and the missus have always inspired me,and as ive said before 2 of the few people i am proud to call a friend.

i no there is no need but...i hope ur day is as wonderful as u deserve--filled with all the love and happiness one person could every want or need
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: