Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,809 Times in 447 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting thread.

I was always a savory toothed girl rather than sweet, I was never bothered about chocolate or cake and cookies. But when I hit my 40`s my taste changed and I wanted sugar badly..as well as the savory stuff !

I have been on a real healthy eating kick of late and somehow with family birthdays, meals out and takeaways when things have gotten busy I have lost my way. I was doing great, I felt better, energized, and now I am bloated, sluggish and tummy has had a few tantrums. {I am in confessional mode here, can ya tell ?}

I am going to get my act together, winter is coming and I need healthy food for the vitamins and my immune system. So back to loads of veg and fruit and no..wait...far less crap.

I dont think I was even missing the junk and sugar that much really, its just so easy to drift back to it. On the plus side I still have sweeteners in my tea.
And I have cinnamon in my porridge though I think I will buy some stevia to try as you folks seem to be advocates.

Daisy ...whoops
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: