SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassiopeia67 View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am new to butchfemmeplanet and looking forward to getting to know new people. I was previously a member of butch-femme.com and really enjoyed it.
Take a moment and say "hi". I promise I don't bite
HI Cassiopeia. Did you have this same name over at the other site that shall not be named lol? I remember someone by that name although I did not know her personally. You will find you enjoy us over here as well if not more lol. Glad you are here now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahVox View Post
Hello Everyone -

Just wanted to say Hi - new here. Seems like a good place so far. Just been reading the posts out there. I am pretty low key and quiet, so not sure how much I will actually write but I like reading what everyone has to say.

Oh and yeah, Vox rhymes with chicken pox, box, lox, all of that no problem I get that a lot kinda sing song like.

Thanks hope to meet some cool folks. Noah
Hi Noah! We are a pretty great place. Hopefully you won't be too quiet. We love having some fresh thoughts and ideas around this place so don't be afraid to participate. There are definitely plenty of cool people around here to meet so you've come to the right place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Hi. I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I've been quietly reviewing posts since. All that I've read has made me more sure that I've found the right place for me. I'm so glad I found you! Basically, I hope to meet new people here especially those I can relate. Thanks
Hey Roman and welcome to the site!! We are glad you found us as well. We love expanding our small little community with like minded folk, especially those who understand what it's like to be us. Hope you have a lot of fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three BBear View Post
Hi. I just stumbled across this site a few days ago and I am really glad I did.

I would really enjoy getting to know people.

Hello ThreeBBear! Welcome to the planet. Sometimes stumbling isn't so bad right?? lol I hear Panama is beautiful. You'll find plenty of older Butches around her so stick around awhile and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karysma View Post
Good Afternoon!

I am new to BFP and looking to find some cool people.

I have met some really cool people in the chat room and look forward to meeting more of you!

K

Hiya Karysma! Welcome to our little home. Sorry to hear about your circumstances but they did get you here so can't say it's all bad. Hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself. A lot of great people here including some Canadians lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
Hey all ...i know its been a long time
Most wont remember me but i figured
Id pop in and how things were going
Hello Delsdaughter and welcome back!! Your name is very familiar. Glad you found your way back here. Stay awhile. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: