Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Danged show off. Yes, we are helping you keep up your French lessons. Can you tell us more about what is and isn't femme to you? Booze is on the bar. And I love the Puplove too.

I have no idea how wrong or right I am. lol
I have an idea on how wrong you are....you are just....wrong. I am just....kidding. Hooker.

I said I am femme; femme means me - or something like that. I could be saying my mother is a sausage.

To me femme is who I am - more than a gender, it is an orientation that transcends queer. Is femme defined by being the counterpart to butch? I think in some ways it does, the same way lesbian defines as being the match for another lesbian...??? But it means much more than that - it is an awareness of self, a strength, an existence that is much more powerful than being a female because I earned my place by working toward, growing into and proudly taking ownership of the mix of loving butch, being girly and being strong and capable all at once. And femme does not necessarily include "girly" because the power and strength of femme is defining who you are by what is right for you. And being loved and appreciated for it. And it could mean owning the proud title hooker.

Comprenez-vous? Le hee hee hee
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post: