Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
POSTSECRET project (open for sign up, sign up closed by Friday the 13th of November, cards due by end of December)

1. Jennifer/nycfem
2. clay
etc. (unlimited)

Info:

Send me a package with all the postcards, and I'll send you one back with postcards from each person participating. 5 dollars shipping. Please send me your package without any confirmation or need for signature. It's more likely to get lost at the nyc post office while it waits for me to come sign it than it is to just reach me without all that. To determine the number of postsecret postcards to make, subtract one (yourself) and you will know how many cards to make. You can make all the same postcard or all different ones. Secrets can be anonymous or you can sign your name, and you can let me decide who gets what or you can specify by writing it on the reverse side of the postcard (e.g. To: ahk From: Bleu -- or just From: Bleu or just To: ahk). All secrets must be kept secret and sacred, because while some go for light or not personal; some use it for catharsis. Postcards do not have to be 4x6, just reasonably sized. If you want to specify a "from" or a "to" (reminder: you can leave blank if you want, and I'll decide and you'll be anonymous), but you used both sides of your postcard for the project then just put it in a ziploc type baggie and stick a label on it or write on the baggie with