It's complicated/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
godspouse

AishasWrath is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
You don't have to, imagine it that is. Bi sexual butch peoples exist just as much as bi sexual Femmes, Transguys, Men, Women etc. They're not immune to it nor does it make them an oddity...

I feel that for people it's hard to imagine something because they're afraid of the truth, or want to keep people in certain pegs because it doesn't disrupt one's comfort level...

Like you said, to each their own!
This is absolutely true (and I am a bisexual butch.) I can't imagine how anyone can't imagine a bisexual butch. How does one preclude the other?

Getting a little shirty here--I got fed up with being pressured to feminize myself for some nameless schroedinger's boyfriend a long, long time ago. Schroedinger can go keep his boyfriend, I'm not into people who want me for something I'm not. It didn't mean I was required to give up all attraction to men.

(I'll admit, being stone butch with guys is...very difficult most of the time because they tend to not understand, it bothers a lot of them, they tend to wheedle and get upset and need me to prove in a million different ways that I mean what I say and I'm not damaged/I don't hate them.)
AishasWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AishasWrath For This Useful Post: