Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Traditions

Happy New Year Orema!
I like your family's traditions.

What time is dinner?

My family rested on New Year's Day. We always watch the Rose Parade followed by the football game. We eat ham, black eyed peas, and cabbage. My familiy's New Years Day has always been a day for family and friends.

Chad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Cleaning/Fixing; My mother and aunties would clean the house from top to bottom for the new year. They'd clean baseboards, tops of doors, the works. I don't do that. But apart from my normal chores this year, I got a window washer to clean the windows.

Purging: I'm pretty good at purging, but have decided to make a point of also doing it for the new year. So this week I gave away some paper books, plants, pots for plants. Had someone take some broken appliances and a broken exercise bike to the dump.

Food; For dinner I'll eat blackeyed peas and collard greens for good luck and prosperity in this new year.

What about you, Chad? Are you doing anything special to bring in the new year?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: