Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Maybe I should shave again, the stubble looks good on me.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Desperately trying to sleep, I had taken a nap earlier in the evening and it really screwed me up.

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Sup

4. What is your current desktop picture? A piece of random abstract art

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 16,17, hard to say

6. Which Disney character do you like best? Mickey Mouse

7. Can you roll your tongue? Not really

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Steak, damn do I love me some steak

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Neither, I slurp that sucker up and hope I am not getting sauce every where!

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Mai Tai

12. Any tattoos or piercings? One piercing in my left ear

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Been there, done that, it has been years, and I really have no desire or intention to do it again. Nothing bad ever happened from it, just not my thing anymore.

14. What would you change about yourself? I would be in better physical shape, for my health, and for my own personal self esteem.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Their physical look, life would have just been so much easier for me if I had been born with the correct parts.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? It would really have to depend on the situation and the person.

17. What would you say about your last ex? I wish her nothing but the best in life, and hope she is able to make her life everything she wants it to be.

18. Biggest turn off? Negativity

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Not yet

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? When I was much younger, my older cousin and I, let my at the time, 14 year old cousin get really freaking drunk with us out at the park. I wasn't drunk, but we let him get extremely drunk. We then left him there, to let him find his own way home, he apparently stumbled home very drunk, down the middle of the street. Thankfully, nothing happened to him, because it was obviously beyond stupid.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote