Old 01-14-2016, 11:30 AM   #80
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

I think you do yourself a major disservice by even thinking of it in the terms of a must have/musn't have list. Life doesn't work that way. People aren't a laundry list of traits for you to shop for. When you do that, you lose out on people that could have the best contribution to your life.

It's a limiting way to live your life and you deserve better than that. If you click with someone, give them a chance. You'll find out soon enough if you're compatible enough to live your life together or just to have fun for awhile, or if you need to run very quickly the other way.

Everyone has things they won't accept: abuse, etc. That's basic. But if you aren't open, if you never give someone a chance because they don't meet but 6 out of 12 requirements on your list, you never know who you let go by you. How do you know those 6 aren't enough? What if they have 6 others you never even knew you wanted - or could want?

To me, it's just limiting yourself in a way you never should be and it's not fair to yourself. If I wasn't open, I'd never have spent the last almost four years with my butch, because she is like no one I've been with before. And I'm very glad I never had those limits. She is more than worth it.