Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I would like to sign up, however, I need for the mailing to be taken into consideration. I can not control the exact date that something is received as even though I have paid the $33 for expedited shipping in the past which is outrageous, that little office of CUSTOMS can hold things up if they see fit. So to be set to a specific date that it is received by wrangler seems like a set up for failure. However, I do understand the problem and would suggest, for those mailing out of country that their deadline is a week earlier, as to allow the extra time for mailing.
So if this is acceptable, I'm in.. if not.. I'm out.

Wrangler: Clay

Project: Glad Rags, Paper Bags, and happy tags....

SIGNUPS OPEN! Sign up closing on 04/03/16.

The deadline for Clay to receive the project is May 2nd.

1. Clay
2. Besame
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. CCB
6. Genesis
7. FireSignFemme
8. Breathless

"For 2016, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until January 1st, 2017. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. This rule must be posted at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules."

The medium can be of each crafter's own choosing......fabric, watercolor paper, cardstock paper, ATC cards...........any kind of paper that will allow for wax resist & watercolors...crayons for resist, watercolor, gesso & glue, candle wax......whatever resist you want to use.....or maybe something one of you tries/tried and found to work also....I am totally open and leave each with free reign for their choice & creativity....

ATC's are very popular with this group, so I am amenable to anyone doing them.......l would like the ATC's to be at least 2.5x3.5....be creative just HAVE FUN...

We will each make one item for each participant. If one chooses to do more than one, awesome. But one is the required number!

All typical rules are in play:

Please add $5 for repackaging and postage. I'll send my address to you once signups are complete. I will use the plastic bubble envelopes to mail back most likely.

Whatever medium one chooses if they use cloth or swatch....make these at least 6"x6" and can be up to 8" by 10" as cloth folds relatively flat for mailing...a bandanna comes in a generic size usually and also folds relatively easy for mailing.

Choose whatever medium you wish, but keep in mind the repacking & postage to mail back out....

The Un theme is a very literal....Resist & colors. It's your interpretation, so be as literal or abstract as you want to be. Any materials are accepted within reason to be able to be mailed within parameters of the postage sent in with project.