View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

There's a fledgling P-FLAG in this rinkydinky town, but then, I had more luck trying to drag my relatives to the one in Puerto Rico than I would here {which was never}

hmm, where to start...

My father disowned me, telling me I'll rot in hell...I happily told him "Save me a seat, I always liked front row", he called me a worthless "maricón de pura mierda", I lost it and had to be torn off him...I'm currently saving up to change my name legally, and remove his surname from my ID's..

My mother was a shocker..For 2 years she and I did not speak w/o bickering..after that, she clearly stated she doesn't accept it, but she'll Tolerate it since I'm her daughter.[to this day, she calls any person I date or am in a relationship with "your Friend", if someone else is around I'll correct it.."you mean my better half?"]

My brother continues to hold his bet that this is a Phase, and all I need is the right Man.

My grandparents...the ones that mattered, died before I came out..

I'm not sure what my half brothers think {not sure I care either}

My aunts n uncles have varied opinions..it ranges from "I always knew, I had my suspicions, whatever makes u happy" to "The poor dear, so confused, turn to God !!"
Same deal with my cousins..

They do watch what they say though..
Most of the time.
Every now and then I get questions that aren't offensive, honest curiosity about some Issues, and I'll gladly educate them if I can.