How Do You Identify?:
Androgynous butch samurai cowboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference-9/10 I get she/her
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Gala is on a distinguished road
Default Oops

Haha I bet there's a butch out there thinking the same! I'm new to packing honestly-never took it out of the bedroom until recently. The reason I started actually had a lot to do with exploring this site...and some other stuff. I might actually post something about this little evolution of my identity and expression I've been having over the past year. Anywayyyyyy not the right thread for that!

So I recently wore my harness and dick around the house without letting my wife know. I was determined to let her find it on her own. It took like two hours lol but finally she came and sat down on the couch and was very pleasantly surprised. Since then I've packed around the house several times and it is really fun, usually on the weekends and it is basically like hours of foreplay. Very cool.

So inevitably I have gotten the urge to "take it on the road" so to speak. But the dick I wear is hard and rather large and not sure I'm ready to make that statement. So looking for something discrete but can rise to the occasion (pun intended) if me and my girl wanna have some fun.