Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I recommend the North Dakota and South Dakota area. I will see if I can find the pictures that I took while up in Jamestown and post them on Facebook. Italy is on my list to visit and Germany sounds interesting to visit. I know that the area around Auschwitz is eerily quiet. One of the fun things that I did while visiting Boston, was to spend Halloween night in Salem. I wouldn't mind visiting Belgium, Serbia and London. Before my dad became sick, I had already planned on traveling to these countries. After his death, I went to college and never made it! The Scandinavia area is pretty to!

Zimmeh
You are correct I do need to see the Dakota's. Thanks in advance for offering photos.

It would be fun to go to Germany and see how I do speaking German with a Texas draw. Haha.😊 I took 2 years of German language in college.

Salem sounds fun too. I like the areas that you want to see.

I need to start a travel savings account.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: