Old 05-16-2010, 11:31 AM   #53
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Andrew for your input. Now I will give some to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Weatherboi,

First of all this is a great thread! Good for you. You are brave for posting this. My hat is off to you.

Secondly, do not let anyone belittle you at all. Sheesh.

i don't let people belittle me, not even if i find it coming in a passive aggressive manner.

If they do, you just say it to me, and I will straighten them right out. Another jackass as I see it. You hold your head high.

thanks but i have been fighting my own battles for 40 years and will continue to do so on my own with my head always held high. self reflection has worked wonders for me and i will now advise the same you Andrew...self reflection!

Lastly, whomever is your partner/spouse go have fun! Go live life! It is so short. So have fun no matter what!

Andrew it is very disconcerning to me to read this...i know you know i am with Snow...i find it dismissive to my Ms/Domme/Femme, and myself that you would come up in here with this post. I am not quite sure what has been done to you to behave this way but i feel we need to take it to the red zone

Andrew i am owned and loved by The_Lady_Snow and honestly my days and nights are longer are longer now. Laughter is always present.
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post: