Old 05-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #5
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

i once rang my local hospital and begged them to help me cause i was having a seriously bad day with my moods so much so it actually scared me..
They said they could only help me if i had taken recreational drugs

And even when i said i wanted to go the hospital, things stopped me so i don't think i have that option.

And my shrink while prescribing meds keeps telling me i don't have mental health issues, i get the impression because i don't fit her neat little box she somehow thinks i would make stuff up.. Especially after i mentioned my sister was schitzophrenic.

But then my shrink doesn't pay attention, i took my sister to one of my appointments, i won't go alone anymore, cause she makes me cry..
At my next appointment when i mentioned my neice stays with me occasionally, she asked if my sister was aware of my problems