View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 11:59 AM   #9
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,957 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
I love this country I live in. I'd die for protecting anyone's rights that live here. I'm proud to be American. I know history is ever changing and for that I'm grateful. Every country has a past they aren't proud of but this country can be proud it's moving forward and has changed a lot through it's years with new laws passed and old ones tossed out. There's always going to be more that needs to be done, but Almost All countries rely on the USA when called to help.
Maybe that's what makes it Great in itself, that we are willing to step up to the plate and help when other countries won't step in.
I wonder why other countries ask the USA for help? Why they rely on us to help them?
Well Tru, you have a good point.

We are asked to defend and protect numerous countries and their peoples, we are a country people want to move to in order to share in the "American Dream", and we are a country that many want to take the lead on global warming and other environmental issues.

But...does that make us the best country ever, or does that make us "saps" for doing so much without equal monetary and troop contributions? I despise Donald Trump, but does he have a point that few others pay their fair share?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: