Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am enjoying being in my 30's and wouldn't give it up if I could. I have learned how not to take negative people with a grain of salt and allow their negativity to roll off of my back. Appreciating life and knowing that fate had something good in store for me and that is why I am now back home on the East Coast of Florida. Telling my oldest niece and nephew about the traveling I have done and how I have lived in Boston for awhile. How I am still dreaming of having a baby and having my best friend ask me if I am crazy about raising it on my own. Still listening to the music I grew up with, I am still a die hard Crue fan and laughing at my best friend's little boy the other day when he started dancing to GN'R's November Rain.

I wouldn't give these memories up for nothing.

Have a good day,

Zimmy