How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,430 Times in 6,883 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I'm starting a little side business for myself!

I like to make my own dog biscuits...since my poodle is very particular and won't eat anything store bought.

So my daughter just started working at a natural food store and I asked her off hand if she thought they'd want to sell my biscuits
They told her they have nothing like that in the store and would be thrilled! Not only that, I'm going to be getting bacon fat from their grill for one of my recipes. And their bacon is all natural, grass fed etc. As are my eggs etal. I can certainly, and honestly, advertise them as all natural and organic

Now I just have to think of packaging and oh yeah a name lol...

Any suggestions would be welcome. I also don't know about pricing...
Addendum:

I spoke to The owner today and he'd like for me to bake some dog treats for their upcoming wellness program on the 30th! It'd be a good opportunity to see what the reception will be like. And gives me time to plan on packaging etc. They also said a business down the street (a dog training/boarding facility) might be interested in selling my biscuits too. Two strong retail leads! I'm a super excited girl