Old 11-18-2016, 06:26 AM   #13157
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
there are ppl (youngins) with loose gun fingers everywhere ~ I TOTALY disagree with you when it comes to back and white prejudice in the northeast. I live here and there is no hate .
I live in the NE too and yes, there is. Go into Andrea's thread about the events that have occurred since Trump was elected. I think it's called 'so this is how we make America great again' or something similar. It's illuminating.

It's everywhere. To think otherwise is irresponsible. You're going to have to lift your head out of the sand at some point, ocean. Hatred is contagious and is running rampant right now. Even in the NE.

For example, a teacher was just fired in Boston for screaming racial slurs at students in the classroom. That is in the Northeast and sounds like hate to me.

I'm glad that you haven't personally witnessed any of this but to declare that there is 'no hate' is inaccurate and quite cavalier.

BTW, what do 'loose gun fingers' have anything to do with what I said or what kittygrrl (to whom I was addressing) said? We were referencing the women that commented on Michelle Obama.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: