View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 04:00 AM   #4410
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi friend, I had total knee replacement two years ago. So far no weather related stuff but a big part of my calf is still numb. Please consult with your doctor if you are having issues.
Hello and thanks for the reply. I have and app with the Doc next week to check things out but he was out of town this week. For the most part things are o.k. but I realized that this wasn't going to be a quick recovery or even be as easy to deal with. So far it has been near three months and I am just starting to drive short distances like the Doctors office grocery ect.. My back issues have come to play in my recovery but after a few sessions with pain car it seams to be working out bit by bit how ever slow it may be. I have one spot behind my knee to the inside of the left knee that has muscle cramps . Finely figuring out how to get in the family suv has become less and less of an issue, it is huge but with a few devices I am getting in and out of it fairly well. Only time will tell how it ends up, I am hoping to be back at the pool tables by the first of January so I'm crossing my fingers about that, hear is to hope. I told my Doctor he needs to re wright the booklet he has in the office that says most people are back to work in a month after surgery... no one should ever think that's a reality.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: