imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'm moving into my very own place for the first time since I was 25 (I had it for a year). I'm 47. I've never had enough money to rent on my own, so always roommates. and I've lived with 3 partners. So this co-op I'm Moving into, the whole place will be my femme cave and I'm really excited about getting rid the of all my third hand furniture. My mum is getting ready to move into supported living so she's giving me some Of grampa's 1940s beautiful peices and the rest I'm doing in mid century Danish.
I've picked out a green velvet couch, a black velvet wing back chair, a turquoise 1950's geometric pattern rug (the place has hardwood floor, so.. Rugs a plenty!) and some really beautiful 1950's danish style solid wood bookshelves, sideboard and a black stained cherry wood dining table.

My new domain! It's a heritage building (Edwadian era) so there will be issues, but the suite is beautiful

My whole femme cave to myself. BLISS
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: