View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 11:35 PM   #228
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazingboi View Post
On Prime:

Flesh and Bones

It's about "Claire Robbins, a transcendent ballerina, capable of reaching the sublime, but her inner torment and aspirations drive her in compelling, unforeseeable ways, especially when confronted with Paul's ping-pong fits of ebullience and rage"

Her back story is that she escaped an abusive situation to pursue her dream of dance, but, did she really get away? hmmmm still watching...not my typical story line to watch. However, it has grabbed my attention.

Let me make sure that I forewarn people the topic is highly sensitive and may trigger those who have lived with abuse whether emotional/physical/ sexual. It isn't as graphic as some other movies...but, the story line is clear and the topic very real.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: