Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,630 Times in 10,239 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
my almost 3 year old grand daughter went to the dollar store tonight and picked out presents to give to the people in her life. Someone is getting coin rolls! LOL. Her Daddy is getting a big foam green hat! I loved hearing about it...that little girl is the sunshine in my heart!
This story reminds me of when my Dad took us shopping, at a local dime store. He would take each one of us in seperately, as the other two kids stayed in the car. We would walk up and down the aisles, picking out gifts and admiring the things we wished we had. So when the other went in, my Dad would nudge us to what we had picked out earlier. But, also the clincher was, keeping the secret after you made your purchases, while you sat in the car with the other. I was good at secret keeping, but no way we're my brothers!

That memory made me smile today.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: