imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

1) Independence, for both of us. If I do accept someone into my life, they have to compliment it. So they would have to love their own independence of life as much as I love my own. That's the only way it would work.

2) Similar sense of humour. Still on my bare essentials. If they don't have dark humour and love playful sarcasm/irreverent humour, wit, its probably not going anywhere physical.

3) Good Kinky Sex Life.

that they dont smell bad and don't lie is kind of a given. I take that as an unsaid baseline that is so understood by pretty much everyone, it doesn't need saying.

however, I don't care about fidelity, nor do I care if they have money or not. I am happy to pay for dates and holidays. I don't care if they like to fool around at parties, or have dates with long term fwbs they reall care about. As long as their feelings for me are sincere, without dramatics, they put some time aside for me especially, and they are honest/loyal.

You'd think this was a low bar. Apparently not low enough.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: