View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #16
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Linus~~~I eat before a work out,about an hour or so ....gotta have the coffee first and play catch up with a fue things so its put of the way.When im done working out I am now eating fruit like bannas,apples or oranges.For as long as I remember I have required lots of protein to keep fuled up but I also need some carbs,for the last fue months I have cut out sugars,starches ect to keep the weigh comeing off but for some reason its not working like it use to.Im on regular diet,just watching portion controle..no junk food.The work outs are more or less an hour a day from the bow flex,bike,bench with weights and leg raises,free weights & squats three times a week.I know im building muscels, loseing inches and still loseing pounds(tho I feel I should be loseing more) its about a pound to a pound and a half,sometimes I drop a little more if its really hot out.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote