Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytangel View Post
"save money by spending a little more on a few items, this is a universal truth and don't buy every t-shirt known to man--you can't really wear them anywhere except for weekend errands, anyway."

I'm most fortunate that I can wear T shirts to work every day. I've lived casual so long that I have few things other than T-shirts, sweatshirts and jeans. The nicer pieces that I do have my sweetie picked out.
Don't you love it when they do that! Actually, I like shopping for clothes, but, have to say I have learned a lot from having a femme along for formal wear and just non-casual stuff. I can always use fabric advice! How it will hang, wear, etc. and what stripes do and don't do for me. Colors, too. I have a great sense of color in home decor, but NOT with clothes! The fabric weight and fitting my bozo body best. And brands in terms of my bozo body! I don't like really low waisted pants.... yet not high either. And now I know a lot more about which brands get the butt right and accent my waist in terms of my wide shoulders without having a weird side-view with jackets. But fabric has a lot to do with this. Yup, femmes can be very helpful with this stuff! They RAWK!!!

Thinking that I still love the look and feel of 501's after all these years! My favorite casual, kicking around pants! But, I'm ordering some of those jeans to wear with suspenders that Jack posted the link too. Way Kewl! I finally bought some new western boots, mainly for CW & swing dancing. I forgot how good a well-made boot can feel! Haven't worn western boots since I was a teenager and had a horse! But, I tried on many styles, heel height and slant and brands- took me a few months to finally settle on a pair. Breaking them in! So far, so good!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: