How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'll never root for the "cheater" just saying

Go Falcons...............
Just to set the record straight the Falcons have a higher cheat score than the Pats so if you'll never root for the "cheater" then your shit outa luck but you could root for the lesser cheater and go with New England.

There is a website that has all the teams and their cheat score. The Pats have cheated less than most NFL teams.

• the PATRIOTS are TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL cheaters!
• they have a CheatScore of 25

• the FALCONS are AVERAGE NFL cheaters!
• they have a CheatScore of 29

However perception trumps reality and people will continue with this misconception concerning the Pats for as long as they keep winning.

Here is the link to the site http://yourteamcheats.com/ATL

Here is a list of the biggest cheaters in the NFL:

1. Denver Broncos - 53 cheat score
2. New York Jets - 46 cheat score
3. Pittsburgh Stealers - 41 cheat score
4. San Francisco 49ers and the Indianapolis Colts are tied for 4th place with a cheat score of 37
5. New York Giants - 35 cheat score
6. Baltimore Ravens - 34 cheat score
7. Oakland Raiders - 33 cheat score
8. Miami Dolphins and the Washington Redskins are tied for 8th place with a cheat score of 31
9. Atlanta Falcons and the Green Bay Packers are tied for 9th place with a cheat score of 29
10. Detroit Lions and the Carolina Panthers are tied for 10th place with a cheat score of 27

The Patriots didn't even make it into the top ten which was really the top 14 because there were 4 doubles.

Here is another list with the top ten NFL cheaters and more information about what they have done if anyone is interested.
http://www.therichest.com/sports/foo...y-of-cheating/

I get that no amount of truth or reality will stop the haters, but it makes me feel better to always put the truth out there. I get so tired of people calling my team cheaters. They cheat less than most NFL teams. And yet they keep on winning, while the prolific cheaters keep on losing. Cheating doesn't seem to help losers win.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: