View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #82
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,118 Times in 3,759 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

This one is very hard for me to think about.

I try not to think about love or being loved ... it might cause me to let my walls down or to give someone a key to a very deep part of my inner-self.

I'm not a "needy" person. But there are a few things I would like to experience in this life...before going to the next one and having to search all over again.

I need to feel protected... to eventually share my worst fears with someone, and have them NOT use it against me.

To feel protected when I have had a nasty day being a Tough-Ass-Boss at work, but the "little girl" in me needs comfort and a tender touch.

I am far from weak... but have weak moments... if I can ever find someone to trust with that key to the very deep part of my inner-self,
I need to feel protected and respected during my weak moments.

I didn't feel protected as a child or young adult... I would NEVER take for granted the special person that could do this for me. And I would NEVER take for granted the special gift of protection they would bestow on me.

I think if I could find the kind of special person who's willing to protect me in a way that I have always dreamed of... I may possibly be able to think about love and being loved without fear of being hurt. I think I would and could love them with all my heart and soul if they could do this for me.

(that's all I wish to share at this time... maybe more later)

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: