femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,742 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

4 hours

Last night was yet another work-week-sleep-disaster! I had an important work day and I hadn't gone to bed to go to sleep until like 12. I wanted to fall asleep quick so I took a Klonopin for anxiety and an Ambien for sleep (Please note that I have taken these two prescribed medications some nights and not others at bedtime either together or apart at the same dose for over a decade.). Anyway, occasionally when I take them together I get hungry. I don't go into a state where I have no memory the next day, but I do get hungry and need to eat. Usually they just put me to sleep but this was one of those times where I got loopy and hungry. So I got up and snacked and went on the computer and probably didn't fall asleep until 2. I woke up at 6 for work so that was 4 hours.

I listen to books on CD to get to sleep. They take my mind off things that I might obsess on in waking life. I am re-listening to an interesting book called "An Angel from Hell: Real life on the front lines." It's a true story about a man's experience being a soldier in a war. You'd think that would be depressing, but the man has a very resilient spirit and he is quite funny (He was on MTV's Big Brother too.). So it actually puts me to sleep nicely, meaning I don't have to listen to it for long usually before I fall asleep.

Weird me.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: