View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 07:58 PM   #6
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I read so much about traveling to where you can vacation and have your medical needs or dental work done at a fraction of the cost. It sounds almost too good to be true.

Both my friend and I need extensive dental work. Her insurance covers none of it and my insurance covers about an eighth of what I need. We are considering traveling to either Tijuana or Cancun instead of having the work done locally.

I am looking for people that have experienced medical/dental tourism. Was it all you thought it would be? Were you able to enjoy your destination? Any words of advise?

Thank you for any input you have to offer.
We have a friend that went to Bangkok for dental work, and they did a beautiful job. If you decide on Bangkok I'll try to get a name for you.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: