View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #11846
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 9,995 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I share a household but TRUE for the most part! Where she is more of a "collector of stuff" I'm a minimalist and you'll never see magazines or newspapers piles (or anything else pilled up around my area).

T or F When you go out to eat, you tend to stick with ordering the "same ole same ole" instead of being adventurous and trying something new?

That's such a tough question to answer homoe because some places only serve the best cuisine you've ever had, so you might order the same thing, if it's on the menu. However, if they've got something specially made for the day, and it sounds good, I might be trying that course offering, instead. Variety is the spice of life, but sometimes you just gotta have that one thing that no one else can make, yanno???

T or F :: You like to tip generously, if the service rendered or the dining experience was exceptional??

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: